ALL COPS ARE PIGS

wtfitzwin

So it was a little less then 30 mins ago I had a little encounter with police. Nobody ever likes the police around especially when your about to open a fresh gallon of red label. There I was on my block as usual on a friday night. Just came back from the liquor store ready to get drunk off my mind and my boy peep cops rolling up the block. Quickly he puts the gallon in the car. First it was a regular squad car, then another. 4 mins later detectives come and join the party too. Here I was cold as hell with 6 of my friends and 6 other pigs. They pulled each of us to the side and started a illegal search on all of us. Luckly no one had anything they werent supposed to or we would have all went to central bookings. the pigs were searching around and only found a fresh colt 45 bottle that one of my friend was about to start sipping on. obviously they started pouring it out. They were mad cause they couldnt get anything out of us so they put us all on the ground and kept us there for a good 15 mins while they check if we have any warrants. Evantually they told us to go home or they would lock us up. Thank god I didnt have nothing on. but im angry cause now I'm sober telling you guys about this. flock THE POLICE for ruining my friday night. :(:( What did cops ever do to you to ruin your day?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time I had to spar this roostery jerk that thought he was the toughest man alive. He was also a cop. He started making smart remarks, saying that "I aint sparring a fag, I don't spar girls" etc...

I destroyed him. I usually spar not to better the person I face but to apply the techniques I train, so I can learn how to use them in real life. This time it was personal, so I had to embarrass him.

I don't think all cops are bad, but there are all sorts of random douche bags everywhere.

One time I had to spar this roostery jerk that thought he was the toughest man alive. He was also a cop. He started making smart remarks, saying that "I aint sparring a fag, I don't spar girls" etc...

I destroyed him. I usually spar not to better the person I face but to apply the techniques I train, so I can learn how to use them in real life. This time it was personal, so I had to embarrass him.

I don't think all caps are bad, but there are all sorts of random douche bags everywhere.

Well atleast all cops in my 110th precinct are corrupted, and ive witnessed them being corrupted like raiding into my friends houses without a warrant to extorting drugs from dealers for there personal use.

Well I work at Subway still, and I get alot of officers. It's a good thing too, because when we get pulled over in the local area, they see I'm there, and just say hi, and remind us to slow down or whatever. This would have come in real handy if I were still into smokin'. O-well

BUT, A few years back, my buddy was throwing a New Years party, He does this every other year, We live in the Orlando area so... He rents a Hotel room right next to Disney, I'm not sure if it's a Disney resort. He drops major cash, Two rooms that have hot tubs, alcohol everywhere, I mean mountains of anything you can think of. He calls this Beerapooliza. Everyone pays 20 bucks, and we have a blast. EVERYONE comes, even those who we never see anymore, THE social event, if there ever was one.

Well once, a friend had got off work late, and was heading down I-4. There was a series of road checks, which is common in our area come newyears. Well the cop stopped him, and did the usual bullcrap. My buddy just got of work, and doesn't drink and drive anyway. Well my friend only drinks. He Doesn't do drugs, or smoke cigarettes even. He drives a mustang.... but to look at him, you can tell he is law abiding. He tucks his shirt in, always clean shaven, and his car is ultra clean. The cop held him for like 3 hours, and when the drug dog never showed up, he let him go..... finally. He ended up turning around and going home. What the hell!!! He didn't even file a complaint....... I would have..... I hate cops that take advantage of their position, and use fear and intimidation tactics to get what they want. There was NO reason to contain my friend, as I said, obviously a law abiding citizen.

And this crap is commonplace here in the states, if your wondering. Looks like they have a rap, judging from Roberts post. Well not all officers are bad. But then some are worse than others. What happened to protect and serve, now it's more of a money making machine. They claim they don't have ticket quotas, But why do we see them flooded at the end of the months????? Id like to see a money trail... See how much revenue they produce! And how much they spend. heh, I know theyre out there to write them tickets for money, not safety. Either that or just to spread fear and/or intimidation....... Try that crap on me....... please.....