Custom buttons

What means this?I never was interesed.This the option when you input conbinations of buttons?Ex: A+B,B+C,A+B+C,etc.....I need this option,but in general this option was on kailera versions(like mame 32k 0.64 or 0.67).In present i,m using mame plus or ekmame ,but in buttons menu you have only the "custom" option.Sure for capcom or neogeo games i can use nebula and there you can make combinations whit buttons.But many clasic beat em ups in mame have a special move wich is done with the 2 buttons that game uses pressed together.In kaillera versions of mame you can use this after you edit the A+B in buttons menu.How can i do that in mame plus?

Yes, it us used to make custom button sequences that bind to a button you specify.

Start the game and open the in-game menu. Customize your controls so assign a key to each custom button you are going to use. Then open the Custom Buttons menu and and then use 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the keyboard to creates button sequences.

1 for Button 1/A, 2 for button 2/B, etc.

Yes, it us used to make custom button sequences that bind to a button you specify.

Start the game and open the in-game menu. Customize your controls so assign a key to each custom button you are going to use. Then open the Custom Buttons menu and and then use 1, 2, 3, and 4 on the keyboard to creates button sequences.

1 for Button 1/A, 2 for button 2/B, etc.

Hey,this is cool realy......I,m using mame for years and never look in this option.Shame of me......Thanks for your advice