The stupid, funny, or weird things you do...

Krosigrim

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been saying it on IRC and I'll say it here, you sir (Belthasar), are awesome! I wish we had more members here who made videos of themselves.

I'm pretty surprised you were able to stick 13 cheetos in your mouth. You'd probably have to dislocate your jaw to fit anymore. Although, it seemed like you had a lot of space left when you pulled your cheek farther back. :roll2:

As for SuperSoaka, 25, 35!?!?!?! Unless your mouth can expand like a snake, I don't think that is plausible. :)

I've been saying it on IRC and I'll say it here, you sir (Belthasar), are awesome! I wish we had more members here who made videos of themselves.

I'm pretty surprised you were able to stick 13 cheetos in your mouth. You'd probably have to dislocate your jaw to fit anymore. Although, it seemed like you had a lot of space left when you pulled your cheek farther back. :roll2:

As for SuperSoaka, 25, 35!?!?!?! Unless your mouth can expand like a snake, I don't think that is plausible. :)

Thank you very much! And yea, I noticed I had more room too, thats what made me wonder, how many can I actually fit??

As for everyone else though. I'm sure some of you have something to post. Gryph said he will next week, but I'd like to see or read about something funny, strange, or whatever. I can't be the only one.

Well, with an adequate amount of room, I can do quite a few backflips. Handstand is no problem of course. Sometimes I do it for fun to show off to the ladies. You have to see the look on their faces! :)

When I was young, my guardian put me in gymnastics, and then I escalated into martial arts, and then decades later, I'm here. :roll2:

See, that would be great Game Cop. I can fight. But I cannot flip or things like that very well. Not that fighting is the answer, but that would be great if you did some crazy maneuver, to confuse your opponent, and then lead in with a varying attack pattern, and finish with a flash kick or something from Ong Bok or the Protector. (I loved those movies). I'd love to see that on film..... Like I said, fighting is not the answer.... I know. Do you have a demo video? Not that you would post that....