What are your different ways to get income?

wtfitzwin

I live in new york city, nobody has a lawn. maybe i should just stop worrying about how im going to get money and enjoy being 15. but what is there to do at the age of 15? i basically done everything i can do. Get into fights for no reason, rob/steal from people, throw eggs on halloween. it gets boring at age 15 when your still stuck with your parents and cant go out to see the world for what it really is before you die. You can never predict your death, i can die tmr for all i know

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm broke, a flippino girl broke up with me cause she said i smoked too much weed, (which i wasnt)

given the avatar you're using, why do I find that so hard to believe?

i like my avatar, my ex-flippino girl used to be a stoner to, she got a job that drug testes her and now she quit smokin ganja. she was mad dat i wouldnt quit wit her so she pulled that "ima break up wit u cause you smoke to much reason" ehh flock it ill get another chick

I think you mean 1-900...unless you paid for women to call you for free which I could see you doing.

I still have one solution selling your blood if you got 0- $100 a drain and you get a cookie and some juice for me it was donuts.