What are your different ways to get income?

wtfitzwin

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A gang bangin' hustla ain't neva gonna do no yard work fo sho know wut I'm sayin.

lol i aint no gangbanger, you can still hustle and not be a gangbanger you jst got to kno the right people. cause i kno people around my hood that will stick you up for a half ounce of weed. im not fallin victim to them. and yeah flock yardwork. i rather pay a off the book agency to get me a job. but the pay really isnt that good.

Edited by wtfitzwin

motherflocka, you're only 15? and that age you got to do what your momma says. no one is a pimp at 15. yo dong hasnt even hit maximum size. hit the books or some crap for now. oh and i think hes talking about "hustle and flow".

and yo, it was a 1-900 numba. i got that mixed up.

I did not say I was or wanted to be a pimp. you dont have to worry about if my dong hit maximum size yet. I goto school so i am hittin up them history and math books. and no i wasnt talking about hustle and flow...

If I were you, ask some neighbors if you can mow their lawn. Other than that, there isn't much you can do at your age. For now, have fun being a kid. Trust me, you'll regret not taking advantage of it when you get older.

Once it's gone, it's gone.