What are your different ways to get income?

wtfitzwin

I'm broke, a flippino girl broke up with me cause she said i smoked too much weed, (which i wasnt) i've been wearing the same 4 pairs of kicks for 2 years. Bottom story, I NEED MONEY. I use to hustle here and there on the streets of Queens but I stopped cause it wasnt a safe way to earn income. and right now i dont have any money coming in and i cant even get a job cause of late schedules at school. I need advice on how to earn some paper the legit way. What are you guys doing to get money?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its hard to get a job out here, and i cant because i have to goto school. i need a way for me to get money on the side, a job for me is to much in a day right now for me. its hard to stop being a pothead when you are surrounded by potheads everywhere i go in my neighborhood.

you can create a sexual assistance hotline. i did that for a few years and the amount of calls i got were crazy!! a buddy of mine set up a 1-800 numba for me and we stuck it in some newspapers or put the number on some walls. we got the idea from the movie "the ladies man", hahahaha. i loved that crap. who would have eva thought girls have so many problems in bed?