blind Date on Friday

Fatal Rose

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... If it is a prank.......... what if she was actually blind???

If thats the case, I wont have to worry about what she thinks of my looks now would I? :lol:

Don't try and use the random phone-call emergency to run off. That only works for women. So you'll be stuck with the she-beast all night.

You're friggin brave dude,

never in my life, did I trust blind dates..

MAybe if they showed me a picture of her, but that wouldnt be a "blind" date though.

I Would hafta agree with you Shoma as what if she looks like a imp or like a zombie, and besides that what happens if this blind date isnt with the girl your wanting to date but is actually a man?

oh my god

I went on a blind date once....flocking never again

She was ugly and fat as flock, I managed to keep my sanity and just sit there and try not to lose it (luckily we where at the movies, I figured it would save me from talking to her) and then I got yelled at for not making a move on her.

No way in HELL was I making a move on that crap. I pretty much ignored her and tried to look like I wasn't there with her the whole time. No offense to fat chicks, but she was weird as hell too. We seriously talked like 2 times on the phone before the date for like 10 minutes TOPS - she seemed normal at the time, but after the "date" she became obsessed with me and wouldn't go die somewhere like I had hoped. She actually started telling me she loved me and all this crap when i had seen her in person for a total of like an hour and a half.

I can never watch school of rock ever again without feeling the need to vomit.