new sega arcade games!

fumanchu

any of you guys or gals played any of the new sega arcade machines?

house of the dead 4

afterburner climax

virtua fighter 5

sega rally tv

exzeal

havent seen any of these in my local arcade yet!!!

so are they any good?

The only arcade that carries anything like that is over an hour away. I have yet to play VF5 due to me not having the money to buy a PS3 or 360, but that is changing soon. Soon I shall have a 360 and VF5. Mark my words.

The only arcade that carries anything like that is over an hour away. I have yet to play VF5 due to me not having the money to buy a PS3 or 360, but that is changing soon. Soon I shall have a 360 and VF5. Mark my words.

geussing you werent a tekken fan?

there is a small rumour going around that tekken6 will appear on the 360!

but ill believe it when i see it!

geussing you werent a tekken fan?

there is a small rumour going around that tekken6 will appear on the 360!

but ill believe it when i see it!

I LOVE Tekken, but VF is just a lot better. More technical, more balanced, more complex, better fighting styles, more accurate when representing a martial art, more options and counters during fights, every move in the game has a purpose and every move has a counter....

Ok I will stop. :thumbsdown:

But yes I DO love Tekken, second favorite fighting franchise.

they are not gonna be in my town prolly ever, but i already have vf 5 for ps3 im not getting it for 360 just to play online.before vf 5 though i thought the gameplay for vf was way to complex, i really cant wait for the next UFC game and the new tekken.

A movie theater downtown has a House of the Dead 4 cabinet. Never played though. Might as well give it a go the next time I'm there.

agozer do you know if house of the dead 4 is coming to 360?

it was rumoured a while ago but i havent heard nothing since!!!

Only one I played was afterburner climax at a chuck e cheeses. (One token for gameplay which is a hell of a lot cheaper than the 1 buck per play I saw in another arcade)

It was pretty fun and faithful to the old afterburner. I would play it again.

I saw a HOTD 4 machine somewhere, but I didn't play it probably because it was a dollar per play. Unfortunately, most modern machines are like that now (HOTD 4, Time Crisis 4, etc).