What is the most awful video game you ever played?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rengoku for the PSP. Everything about it sucked. The graphics, the sound, the controls... Every time I think of this game, I get a foul taste in the back of my throat.

e.t on the atari 2600 man that was $hit!!!!

What ^he^ said, though it does prove it has some worth when being ripped into online I guess, comedy value only admittidly. Texas Chainsaw Massacre on the 2600 was pretty duff as well, why do I try these games after seeing the angry game nerd rip into them? oh & not forgetting Daikatana of course, utter tripe from someone that should have known better

Beat Down: Fists Of Vengeance

Man that game was horrible, I was soooooooo disappointed. I had really had hopes for it. Sad thing is the potential was THERE! They just rushed it and executed it poorly. Hopefully they remake it or make a sequel fixing it, and making it the great game it should have been. But seriously this game blew, HARD!

OProbably a tie betweent Pit Fighter and Captain Novolin. I played both because I was curious enough to try and find out why these two games are often mentioned along with E.T. when talking about really abysmal games.

Although I have to say that Captain Novolin is so bad that it's hilarious, whereas Pit Fighter and E.T. are just self-torture

E.T. on the 2600 (I actually own this piece of gaming history's garbage).

Also, in a close second, Street Fighter, The Movie - The Game.

What a tremendous piece of crap.