I brush my teeth in the shower!

Alpha

Don't brush my teeth in shower. But I do occasionally piss in the shower and sometimes with my wife in there with me and she absolutely hates this. No idea why she just says it is disgusting. It's not like I piss on her. Hmmm maybe I should. :D

LMFAOROFL HAHA

Thats the funniest crap i've read all day.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes I do brush my teeth in the shower tho I fell I don't get much of a complete brush I do anyway.....but I make sure I brush extra good on the weekends cause im not in so much of a rush.

I pee in the shower sometimes (looks around makes sure no ones watching)

I always joke with EM and tell her I'm going to pee on her when were in the shower.

Speaking of defecating. In my old apartment, the system backed up, so when I went to take a shower, there was chili looking water in my bath about 8 inches deep. I had to take a shower at my friends house.

As for going in a public bathroom.... I don't like to. Because usually, the seats are messed up, or someone got explosive. I usually inspect for the best one. But what I really cant stand, is when you go to Dennys, or wherever, they have like a big gap between the door and the frame. I remember once, while sitting, some guys came in to wash their hands. I looked right out the crack, which is at a distance, (with fluorescent lights above me, so I was well illuminated) And dude looked right at me, and stared. Since I was at a distance, (like those handy capped stalls) he could see alot of me. I almost yelled at him, WTF!!! but he looked away... Weirdos....

I always joke with EM and tell her I'm going to pee on her when were in the shower.

Speaking of defecating. In my old apartment, the system backed up, so when I went to take a shower, there was chili looking water in my bath about 8 inches deep. I had to take a shower at my friends house.

As for going in a public bathroom.... I don't like to. Because usually, the seats are messed up, or someone got explosive. I usually inspect for the best one. But what I really cant stand, is when you go to Dennys, or wherever, they have like a big gap between the door and the frame. I remember once, while sitting, some guys came in to wash their hands. I looked right out the crack, which is at a distance, (with fluorescent lights above me, so I was well illuminated) And dude looked right at me, and stared. Since I was at a distance, (like those handy capped stalls) he could see alot of me. I almost yelled at him, WTF!!! but he looked away... Weirdos....

hahahhahahahahhaahahahahahahah Sorry man that was hilarious. I have had worse happen to me.

Oh my goodness... I hate that! Why do they make 1 huge stall with a single toilet and all that empty space? Isn' t it embarrassing enough? Why make it a scary experience too? :(:(

I just don't get why ANYONE would buy a wall for a stall that has a big gap in it!!!! I see it everywhere. Once at Burger King, I couldn't hold it. So here I was, sittin', and some kid came up to the door, pulled on it, saw that it was locked, and stuck his head up to the gap and looked in!!!!! He was touching the stall with his forehead!!! All I can imagine, is that he had his hands on either side and was hugging the wall to get a better look. Sure he was 8 or so, but what the hell, dumb ass kid, it's locked, so yea..... someone is in here. I swear, If it wasn't for my built in sensor, Id tell way too many people off.

But why..... why build walls with gaps, and why are all these companies buying them. It makes NO sense! Why don't they just have a row of toilets in a circle, facing each other, with no walls..... with a coffee table in the center, but real low so you can totally see each other. Were half way there already.

• 2 weeks later...
But why..... why build walls with gaps, and why are all these companies buying them. It makes NO sense!

less material (i.e. less money)

Edited by Reaper man

Oh my goodness... I hate that! Why do they make 1 huge stall with a single toilet and all that empty space? Isn' t it embarrassing enough? Why make it a scary experience too? :P:lol:

Are you serious? The bigger stall is for handicapped people so their wheelchair can fit. The Bar on the wall is to guide them. (personally I call it an Oh crap handle though, I'm sure you've all had one of those - where ya gotta hold on real tight, it works way better than the sides of the toilet where people stick gum and crap)