I brush my teeth in the shower!

Alpha

There's a guy at my job who always flushes the latrine before he starts peeing into it and doesn't flush when he's finished. Kinda weird I think.

That is weird...... Heh, I remember a kid when I was in 3rd grade. He would stand at the urinal, and pull his pants all the way to his ankles to pee. I always thought that was weird.

Wait a minute??? Why are we talking about this? Were getting off topic :dots:

I don't care, when I was helping my friend's little brother get potty-trained, he would take his pants off and stand on the toilet to pee....That's weirder I think.

One up: My friend's little brother goes to the bathroom with the door open, and he chews on the toilet seat while his is sitting on it and doing #2.

pics or it didn't happen!

Next time I go to his house I'll snap a pic of the toilet seat. There are still bite marks on it. :lol:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

look up at previous posts

well, chewing on the toilet seat is one thing, but while doing a #2? just wrong!

there's a guy at my High School that pulls his pants all the way down. I'm glad the bathrooms are redone, you could never do anything in privacy, even if it was a #2...

I too thought I would never do number 2 at school when I was in high school until one day during football practice my stomach started to hurt. I waited until after practice to head over the the bathroom and *wooooooooooooooosh* . Since then I had been able to do #2 at school whenever it was an emergency.

Hey when you gotta go, you gotta go. As long as they have toilet seat covers for disposal. I usually try and find the most remote bathroom to #2 in, like at school the highest floor of the cleaning building bathroom is usually the best place.

Thier was this teacher at my University that was doing a number 1 while his pants were down. I dont even believe myself. It might not have been a teacher but a old student (very old), or some homeless guy who wanted to stop by.

yeah, well did you even have doors or walls around the toilets? we didn't

Dude, I wouldn't care because there'd only be two options.

1) crap yourself during class in the struggle to hold it in until you get home

or

2) crap in the toilet

When you gotta go, you gotta go

One time i had to take some laxative pills before i went to my doctor, which was about 12 hrs before the apptmnt. Man those things sure do some bad damage to school restrooms. You have no other choice during the middle of the class but to use the schools restrooms.

Don't brush my teeth in shower. But I do occasionally piss in the shower and sometimes with my wife in there with me and she absolutely hates this. No idea why she just says it is disgusting. It's not like I piss on her. Hmmm maybe I should. :D

Don't brush my teeth in shower. But I do occasionally piss in the shower and sometimes with my wife in there with me and she absolutely hates this. No idea why she just says it is disgusting. It's not like I piss on her. Hmmm maybe I should. :D

:thumbsup1:

Wow.