I brush my teeth in the shower!

Alpha

shoma u need a woman or a good bottle of lotion or something.

Honestly.... women, I have enough of....

True love...... That is all I truly need....

*looks up at the sky*

Thats......all..............

*tear falls*

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to brush my teeth in the shower all the time. I shave in there too. I have peed in the shower a few times, but I prefer not to. It is a little weird, and slightly uncomfortable, even though they say that urine is an antibacterial of some kind....and as far as pooping in the shower, what would be the point, how could it fit through the drain holes? You'd have to step on it and squish it through.... :lol:

But yeah, brushing your teeth in the shower isn't weird at all. Maybe if you ate food in the shower, that'd be weird.

My dear, that was all very graphic...

But how pple shave in the shower!? I just hate to see hair in the shower when I turn it on!

The jacked up thing is I dont which kind of hair it is and that sickens me even more!

Unless you live by yourself okay, but if you're married or what not, arghgh!?

Heh, I remember sharing a bathroom with my previous roommates. It was a 5 bedroom house with 1 shower..... How many times I would find hairs at head level. How the hell does it get up there?!? I would turn on the shower, and spray the hair down the drain before Id get in. (all kinds of hare!) And as for peeing in the shower, I do it. But lately I've been taking showers with EM, but the shower was kinda clogged until recently. (standing water) Well one day, I had to pee after I already got in, and she obviously doesn't want to stand in my urine, but I don't want to get the floor wet, so I leaned out of the shower, over the toilet with my hands on the counter, and peed in the toilet!!! HAhahahaha. I'm so flocking weird sometimes.

As for brushing my teeth in there, not usually. But I don't think it's weird. Hell, what I did was weird.......

I shave my legs and whatnot in the shower, I don't need a mirror. I did shave my forehead once when I was a kid, and cut myself, but that was in a mirror outside of the shower

WTF?!? I find out the weirdest things about her in this forum :dots: Turns out it's true. She was 7 so cut her some slack.

Oh...Veristic.... Love is not a choice, you cannot help the way you feel about someone. Love is not something you can explain, or sum up with words. It's just something that happens.

Edited by Belthasar

Oh...Veristic.... Love is not a choice, you cannot help the way you feel about someone. Love is not something you can explain, or sum up with words. It's just something that happens.

I mean that who we want to be with is a choice. How you may feel about someone as a reaction may be involuntary but there's no such thing as a "soulmate". You can love/be in love with many individuals given the time and experience to let it flourish.

I burned my scalp/forehead at about that age from a boiling hot cup of coffee.

There's a guy at my job who always flushes the latrine before he starts peeing into it and doesn't flush when he's finished. Kinda weird I think.

There's a guy at my job who always flushes the latrine before he starts peeing into it and doesn't flush when he's finished. Kinda weird I think.

That is weird...... Heh, I remember a kid when I was in 3rd grade. He would stand at the urinal, and pull his pants all the way to his ankles to pee. I always thought that was weird.

Wait a minute??? Why are we talking about this? Were getting off topic :lol:

That is weird...... Heh, I remember a kid when I was in 3rd grade. He would stand at the urinal, and pull his pants all the way to his ankles to pee. I always thought that was weird.

I don't care, when I was helping my friend's little brother get potty-trained, he would take his pants off and stand on the toilet to pee....That's weirder I think.

Oh, and once when I was visiting some people in NY, I was using their bathroom and their son came in and said he had to pee. I was like "dude...I'm almost done..." He said to me, "It's okay, my mom said that if someone was using the bathroom, it's okay to go in there and pee in the bathtub." First off I think his mom meant family members...not family friends.....

second of all I want to let you know that this wasn't recent, I think it was the same time I was in NY and cut my forehead shaving.... He was 5 or so....so don't think he was some kinda perv or something

haha

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

I don't care, when I was helping my friend's little brother get potty-trained, he would take his pants off and stand on the toilet to pee....That's weirder I think.

One up: My friend's little brother goes to the bathroom with the door open, and he chews on the toilet seat while his is sitting on it and doing #2.

One up: My friend's little brother goes to the bathroom with the door open, and he chews on the toilet seat while his is sitting on it and doing #2.

pics or it didn't happen!