I brush my teeth in the shower!

Alpha

I brush and #1 in the shower. Just aim for that drain. In fact I have a toothbrush just sitting in the shower hanging shelf thing where I put some stuff to brush when I take a shower. In the morning I just get dressed and leave as fast as I can. I don't like taking a long time doing things in the morning before getting to work, I mean... who wants their day to be longer than necessary while getting as much sleep as possible. I take showers before I sleep. So, toothbrush in the shower and I carry a traveller's toothbrush in my bag I carry to work and brush at work in the mornings when I get there, and also after lunch. Get home... take a shower before bed and brush. Goto bed. Repeat.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to brush my teeth in the shower all the time. I shave in there too. I have peed in the shower a few times, but I prefer not to. It is a little weird, and slightly uncomfortable, even though they say that urine is an antibacterial of some kind....and as far as pooping in the shower, what would be the point, how could it fit through the drain holes? You'd have to step on it and squish it through.... :thumbsdown:

But yeah, brushing your teeth in the shower isn't weird at all. Maybe if you ate food in the shower, that'd be weird.

My dear, that was all very graphic...

But how pple shave in the shower!? I just hate to see hair in the shower when I turn it on!

The jacked up thing is I dont which kind of hair it is and that sickens me even more!

Unless you live by yourself okay, but if you're married or what not, arghgh!?

I would never brush my teeth, defecate, or shave in the shower. All of those things (except maybe brushing) leave disgusting things in the shower. I wouldn't want to step into the shower with someone else's hair or feces everywhere, so I assume they wouldn't want mine there, either. Now, urinating on the other hand...

I would never brush my teeth, defecate, or shave in the shower. All of those things (except maybe brushing) leave disgusting things in the shower. I wouldn't want to step into the shower with someone else's hair or feces everywhere, so I assume they wouldn't want mine there, either. Now, urinating on the other hand...

*laughs* Feces no... brushing teeth isn't bad. I mean we wash down loads of grimy sud water off our bodies and hair... a little toothpaste foam is harmless. Shaving? I don't know how much some of you shave but I don't have that much hair. The point is to get it down the drain... if you leave it sitting around the tub than yeah that's bad. Hopefully not what's going on with you people.

Peeing i do b/c im to lazy to get out and take a pee. I would like to brush my teeth in my bathroom but i dont have a mirror in thier (like rich old GC). Same thing for shaving. As in #2, i DONT think i even can do it standing up.

No, and how the hell do you people shave in the shower?

I couldn't see not to mention I like shaving and then having the hot water beat my pores clean. I take showers so hot a lobster would cry in fear, and I look like one when I get out..........brushing my teeth with hot water? EWW.

I shave my legs and whatnot in the shower, I don't need a mirror. I did have my forehead once when I was a kid, and cut myself, but that was in a mirror outside of the shower

You shaved your forehead?

I shave my legs and whatnot in the shower, I don't need a mirror. I did have my forehead once when I was a kid, and cut myself, but that was in a mirror outside of the shower

You shaved your forehead?

For some reason Im aroused by that......