I brush my teeth in the shower!

Alpha

Alright, I saw this thread on another forum I frequent, and realized I do the same exact thing. Do any of you brush your teeth in the shower? I got a nice anti-fog mirror that I installed in the shower with a radio! It's awesome. :lol:

In the morning, when I go take a shower, I tune into AM radio to listen to the conservatives speak about politics, and I begin shaving with a disposable shaver. After I have shaved, I then begin brushing my teeth and tongue vigorously until it looks as clean as possible. I then wash the body, the hair, then apply deodorant, cologne, and finally hair gel. Once I look damn good for the ladies, I exit the bathroom, and proceed to my daily activities.

So is it just me or do you also brush your teeth in the shower? Please don't tell me you also pee in the shower. Then I've had to ask if you poop in the shower, and if that is the case, I think you got a serious bowel problem. :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some times, when I'm in a rush, I have fears of my brush falling and touching other stuff...

And I am temped to answer your other question.... yes.

Some times, when I'm in a rush, I have fears of my brush falling and touching other stuff...

And I am temped to answer your other question.... yes.

So you pee in the shower? :)

I used to brush my teeth in the shower all the time. I shave in there too. I have peed in the shower a few times, but I prefer not to. It is a little weird, and slightly uncomfortable, even though they say that urine is an antibacterial of some kind....and as far as pooping in the shower, what would be the point, how could it fit through the drain holes? You'd have to step on it and squish it through.... :)

But yeah, brushing your teeth in the shower isn't weird at all. Maybe if you ate food in the shower, that'd be weird.