Big problem in Sonic Adventure 2!

Hello , i have played the Game Sonic Adventure 2 on Nulldc emulator.Its a very awesome game!

But i have a big problem , in the Dark Story Mode after the Level "White Jungle" when Shadow must fight with Sonic the Game stopped.The Game don´t crashed , all animation of the Water and Rings run but the Camera stopped and i can´t play.

It looks like this:

nulldc100b1200710301714ii4.th.png

PLEASE HELP!I LOVE THIS GAME SO I WANT TO FINISHED IT!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
The problem is your ISO, you have the NTSCU version, which freezes after the jungle levels. Download the ECHELON version from here: ---- snip ----- . Download both parts and extract the cdi file from part 1, when part 2 is downloaded.

I appreciate that you are willing to help members in need, but it is against the rules to post links to rom downloads.

Try PMing that member with the link instead. [EDIT by Moderator: Do that and you will get another warn.]

The problem is your ISO, you have the NTSCU version, which freezes after the jungle levels. Download the ECHELON version from here: ---- snip ----- . Download both parts and extract the cdi file from part 1, when part 2 is downloaded.

Please do not post links to illegal commercial ROMs or ISOs here. It is against our board rules.

Your account has been warned.