Driving Experiences

Alpha

Well I have been searching the net for a more complete video. There was this Kid who drove into the Altamonte Mall early last December. I was just clocking out, in the food court not 200 ft from this incident.

I ran down the escalator and walked around the car, to see if it might explode. There were no signs of such so I stuck my head in the back window and spoke to the guy. I asked him if he could hear me and all that. He pleaded to me to get him out of the car, but I told him that we had to wait for help, as not to hurt him further. The guy did just fall 25 feet, but still, he was a acting odd. He asked me my name, so I told him. He then told me " Belthasar, your a nice guy, will you represent me?" What a thing to ask just after you drove off the second floor. When I got there, NO-one tried to see if the guy was alright or anything! I couldn't believe it.

So yea, all the clips I find cut just short of me running down to the scene. I wish I could find one, that would be cool.

Wow, I can't believe it. I saw this video last year :lol: !

So what was wrong with the kid? Was he on drugs? What eventually happened to him? And why were you at the mall? Didn't the guy drive into the mall when it was closed?

REAL MATURE! BLAME THE DRUGS!

It's only logical. What other numb nut would try to drive down an escalator? :)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been searching the net for a more complete video. There was this Kid who drove into the Altamonte Mall early last December. I was just clocking out, in the food court not 200 ft from this incident.

I ran down the escalator and walked around the car, to see if it might explode. There were no signs of such so I stuck my head in the back window and spoke to the guy. I asked him if he could hear me and all that. He pleaded to me to get him out of the car, but I told him that we had to wait for help, as not to hurt him further. The guy did just fall 25 feet, but still, he was a acting odd. He asked me my name, so I told him. He then told me " Belthasar, your a nice guy, will you represent me?" What a thing to ask just after you drove off the second floor. When I got there, NO-one tried to see if the guy was alright or anything! I couldn't believe it.

So yea, all the clips I find cut just short of me running down to the scene. I wish I could find one, that would be cool.

Insanity. How did the guy look?

So what was wrong with the kid? Was he on drugs? What eventually happened to him? And why were you at the mall? Didn't the guy drive into the mall when it was closed?

REAL MATURE! BLAME THE DRUGS!

It's only logical. What other numb nut would try to drive down an escalator? :)

Yeah it is the most logical reason, but you never know what kind of sickos are out there.

I didn't know "Belthasar" last year, but I did go to the mall the next day. Since I live right there, in walking distance, and have been going to that mall my whole life, it was really weird. People were saying that the kid was on drug, that he had a fight with his dad, that his girlfriend broke up with him, or kids were making fun of him at school. I think it was the fight with his dad, because they had said on the news that the kid had a fight with is dad about money around 10 then a half an hour later, he was driving his car in the mall.

Well, the kid was wacked. I don't think he was on drugs really. I have done a few in my life, and have seen others doing things that are really not good! I have seen a great deal in my life, and I get the impression that he was just disturbed. Like EM just said, he got into an argument over money with his father, and like 10 min later, he drove off the edge.

Well, I was working at Subway at the mall for the Christmas season, and I am a closer. Thats why I was still there.

On a side note, this footage sucks. You can't even tell how slow he was going. Not on camera, is the perfume kiosk. When he hit that, I looked up and saw a slow pile of wood and glass separate to reveal the car, to then just barely go over the edge. I mean he practically fell straight down. He didn't really want to die like the news played it out to be. I guess he changed his mind.

Well anyway he was helled for 72 hours for psyche evaluation, and ended up doing just over 100.000 dollars in damage. I don't know what happened to him, but I'm sure he is screwed.

And wow, if you saw that last year... that video musta spread like wild fire. It happened in early December. I just wish I could find an un-edited version, Id like to see me run down there. Perhaps I'll ask the mall if its ok to get a copy...

• 3 weeks later...
According to some shizzle, he wanted to kill himself.

Are you referring to the guy at the mall? I don't think so. If he wanted to die, he is a nimrod..... Which fits the bill, he was talking crazy. It's just he went over the edge so slowly. It felt more like a super ultra cry for attention, mixed with...... DUMMY SAUCE

The other day I was driving on the freeway and one of those BRINKS or armed trucks with money suddenly cut me off and came into my lane. Boy, was I pissed! First off, these kind of trucks shouldn't be going over 70MPH.

brinks_truck.jpg

And it sure as hell was going around 80MPH. So I changed lanes .... pushed the gas to 85MPH and sticked my ass (car) in front of his. Then the son of a biatch moved again in front of me and then through a few other lanes. I then noticed there was a sign on the back of the car that said "How's my driving, Call 1-800-Collect". I called the number and reported the idiot.

Yeah same thing with a semi happend to me, I changed lanes about 3 times and each time he cut me off, if I had a gun in the car I would have shot his rear tires.