Driving Experiences

Alpha

I had one hairy incident when I had my first car.

I came out of a side street and it had been raining. As soon as I touched the accelerator, the car started spinning around and I freaked out. Cars were going in all directions and luckily there were no accidents. My car ended up on the grass off the side of road facing the opposite way i had been going. I just sorta sat there for 10 minutes, zombied out.

I made sure I bought some new tyres that week.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had one hairy incident when I had my first car.

I came out of a side street and it had been raining. As soon as I touched the accelerator, the car started spinning around and I freaked out. Cars were going in all directions and luckily there were no accidents. My car ended up on the grass off the side of road facing the opposite way i had been going. I just sorta sat there for 10 minutes, zombied out.

I made sure I bought some new tyres that week.

I've had a car spin out on me, too. I was coming home from work in the winter when all of a sudden the car just whipped to the left and spun around in a circle about 3 times. I was so stunned I didn't do anything. I never toughed the wheel, but was somehow lucky enough to just end up pointed in the direction i had come form. I just snapped out of it and drive back and took another way home. That was so bizarre.

I killed someone in an accident which I mentioned before. don't feel like telling it again.

When did you mention this?

WTF #2!!

Please give us details.

Honestly, that sounds painful to even think about. I honestly thing we should respect his wishes. :D

I posted it in 2emu. the same time you post your experiences, Fatal.

To be honest I don't remember you ever posting that. Maybe it was at the seven words instead?

oh yeah, 7 words, you are right

Brinks Truck huh..... I remember one day at work, everyone was making a commotion about something. I was working in an office in a grocery store plaza, so there were people from everywhere. As I'm approaching the intersection, I notice a Brinks truck, and then a ton of people standing in my field of view. Then I saw why everyone was crowding around. I saw a heap of black metal that had run up under the armored car. The armored vehicle had pulled slightly away from the mass, so I could see it clearly. I clearly saw that it was black..... that is all. I had no idea what the hell kind of car it was, all I could tell is it was small. Turns out it was a Mitsubishi Spider. Those things are so tiny. It stood absolutely NO chance. I have no idea what happened to the driver, but I don't expect it was good. So yea, that driver you mentioned, is a inconsiderate male organ. He can easily kill multiple people too easily. What a fool. I hope he lost his job, there is NO excuse.

For me, I was driving home, with a buddy sitting shotgun. My driver side window didn't work, so I flicked my cigarette out the passenger side. But it hit his arm and I was distracted and looked forward to see a stopped car. It had just started raining, so it was slippery. I slowed down alot, so it was just a bump, so there was no damage. Nothing came of it so I was lucky. Other than that, nothing has happened. Some close calls though.

Once I was headed home, at the speed limit. There was a larger vehicle in front of me, and he quickly changed lanes. Well dumb ass musta barely missed the car in front of him, because it was at a complete stop, at the end of a long line from the intersection. What the hell was he thinking! I had no idea that there was a line, I couldn't see past him and we were cruising at a good pace. Bastard.... I came to a screeching halt, but no contact. Ida loved to had caught up to him again..........

Heh, I'll tell you what I hate. Riding in a car, with a bad driver. It drives me insane!!!! I cut people slack all the time, but damn. Sometimes It gets ridiculous. Like when they are waiting at a stop, for an opening. And there is more than enough room to pass through or merge in, and they sit there waiting. It's like they don't see physics in motion, they would be horrible as a defensive lineman. But thats better that this. On the other side of the coin, I've been sitting shotty when they take the opening, and force the car behind to hit the brakes, alot more that they should, or try to pass through traffic, almost getting hit. ARGH!

I also hate when people hit the break ALL the time! They hit it like 3 to 5 times a minute! In regular circumstances, all you do, is release the gas when you see your gaining on the car in front. This works if you are a proper distance form them. If played right, you don't have to hit the break too often. It's a matter of efficiency I just hate it when people force me to hit the breaks, when there is no need to. I wish people could pay more attention. I think, perhaps it is impossible for some, to do so.

Yea, I guess I am lucky, looking at some of these posts.