Perversion!?

Shoma

Well, since it's a topic. I'll just list my fetishes.

Glasses, skirts, stockings (espeically when the skirt is high enough to show legs and the stockings are low enough to leave skin), cat ears and/or tail (not furry in anyway), something that accents the breasts, schoolgirl outfit (both of the sailor fuku and private western types), skirt uniforms and there's probably alot more I got digging in my brain. But, the main attraction, natural sexiness. Somethings some basic, not too fancy clothing (button sweater, pink blouse, long skirt with frills and that's a light color) can be the most hottest thing ever.

All tested with various girls i've dated.

Toom mutch anime if you ask me :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since it's a topic. I'll just list my fetishes.

Glasses, skirts, stockings (espeically when the skirt is high enough to show legs and the stockings are low enough to leave skin), cat ears and/or tail (not furry in anyway), something that accents the breasts, schoolgirl outfit (both of the sailor fuku and private western types), skirt uniforms and there's probably alot more I got digging in my brain. But, the main attraction, natural sexiness. Somethings some basic, not too fancy clothing (button sweater, pink blouse, long skirt with frills and that's a light color) can be the most hottest thing ever.

All tested with various girls i've dated.

Toom mutch anime if you ask me :lol:

Hey, it's worked, espeically with my last girlfriend. She was totally down with it too.

What is your degree in man :lol: ?

Pretty interesting shtuff. I agree with veristic (see your are noticeable, even if its by me) since this is what we are studying, somewhat, right now. And i think playboy IS true perversion cause that stuff isnt good for you.

I don't have a degree. I am too lazy I guess. And who knows what I will decide on. But I know alittle bit about everything. I just connect the dots and work out my idea.

I know what your saying about the playboy thing, but these things are so commonplace, that the word looses its meaning. Save for really perverted things.

Edited by Belthasar

Yeah it's not a pretty sight. There's a documentary coming out soon called "Zoo" about a dude that was killed by his own horse he was raping. WHO SAYS ANIMALS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!?! *laughs*

Edited by veristic

Yeah it's not a pretty sight. There's a documentary coming out soon called "Zoo" about a dude that was killed by his own horse he was raping. WHO SAYS ANIMALS DON'T HAVE FEELINGS!?! *laughs*

That horse was an exception to the rule!!

what da flock is wrong with you people? there is nothing wrong with wanging it every night. i have been doing it for the last 20 years. as long as you got some lotion like solidius said, it works well. ya know how many rapers would be out there if they didnt wang it? sure i dream of licking a woman up if she has a nice booty, but am i really going up to her, pulling up her skirt, pulling her underwear down, and start licking her? no! dreaming and imagination is my own territory and no one can take that from ya. flock perversion.

Edited by SuperSoaka420