Desparity- HUNGER

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and I also ate something in my refrigerator that I am afraid was dog treats..... haha....man....

It tasted like gravy though, so I mean it's possible for it to be for both human and K9.

I have eaten fruity pebbles with icecream once cause we were out of Milk....then like 5 minutes into me eating it, my mom came in with milk from the grocery store.

I dont drink water cause I taste metal, chlorine, iron, or dirt in it, so I try to stay away from water, and I sometimes drink Soy milk....but usually my parents have rice milk in the fridge, which is pretty icky on it's own level. Anyway, I have made various things including the soy milk....such as oat meal(vegan), cereal(vegan kind with oats...and nuts) Smoothies (yeah...), to just plain soy milk in a cup.

The best though, is Chocolate Soy milk! If it weren't frowned down upon, I'd marry a bottle of it. :lol:

Usually though, what I tend to eat whenever I am at my parent's house is sandwiches made with lettuce, between some kind of 9 grain healthy bread, and something like salad dressing or even mayo...*shudders* So, yeah...

When I am at "Belthasar's" house, we usually have something like tuna or pasta, or he brings home subs and soup...but last night, since Friday was his day off...we didnt really have anything, so I ended up making pizza sandwiches on a George Forman "lean mean fat reducing grilling machine" It was pretty good and I'd recomend it to anyone who was hungry and wanted something quick that's cooked.

:)

You don't want to know half the things Ive eaten, most of them on a dare.

But, I pretty much have a digestive system made from steel and filled with molten lava, so I can get away with it.

Probably the strangest thing though was on a dare with a friend of mine -- better than 20 years ago we ate whole bananas (peel and all) dipped in a can of long-expired Hershey's chocolate syrup -- it was so old the taste of metal leeched into the chocolate -- sprinkled with bits of broken glass -- tempered --so they were squarish, and not sharp and pointy..

we also used to make random cookies -- filled with whatever we could find -- the best though was chocolate chip cookies, with baked in bits of jolly rancher candy and busted up peppermints -- they were actually quite tasty.

I ate a whole can of black olives once.... :) I was like, "mom....is that okay?"

Occasionally Ill get a craving for vinegar, and will drink Italian salad dressing. Balsamic Vinegar straight from the bottle is good too.

I've never drank it straight from the bottle but i'll put it on anything, Like even a carrot stick or something

I ate a whole can of black olives once.... :) I was like, "mom....is that okay?"

Well, one time i was so hungry that all i could smell was a can of black olives. We didnt have any but i would of chowed down on it like..like, icecream.