Alpha

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am now an absurdist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

Quick clip for those too lazy to click the link:

Absurdism is a philosophy stating that the efforts of humanity to find meaning in the universe will ultimately fail (and, hence, are absurd) because no such meaning exists, at least in relation to humanity.

Absurdism is absurd.

I believe in spirituality, not religion. You can have a spiritual center without being tied to sspecific "religion" of belief. I guess i am agnostic in the belief that i dont know if there is a divine being, but if I ever come face to face with one, i will obviously concede. I just try to live clean life and do good deeds for myself and others.

i believe in soul society and shinigamis... lol just messing around. i think all religions should be combined into 1 big story so people can stop saying that their religion is right.

I am now an absurdist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Absurdism

Quick clip for those too lazy to click the link:

Absurdism is a philosophy stating that the efforts of humanity to find meaning in the universe will ultimately fail (and, hence, are absurd) because no such meaning exists, at least in relation to humanity.

That sounds like an interesting stance...

As for religions being true or false, I don't think it's so black and white. Every religion is true in some way, it mostly depends on how the religion affects the people following it.