you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

I was 14

Details please :3

Oh and some of you are still virgins no matter, because it's quite obvious you've never SATISFIED a woman, which is so sickeningly apparent by the lack of intelligence.

HAHAHAHA, OH WOW.... flockING BURN!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 17, virgin. worse never had a girlfriend wither. never kissed a girl. i guess i need to lower my standards for the kind of guy i am. "short nerdy asian kid"

Oh and some of you are still virgins no matter, because it's quite obvious you've never SATISFIED a woman, which is so sickeningly apparent by the lack of intelligence.

HAHAHAHA, OH WOW.... flockING BURN!

If they grab you and hug you tightly during missionairy, you know your doing something right to them :3 I should know this for a fact.

• 3 months later...
I'm 17, virgin. worse never had a girlfriend wither. never kissed a girl. i guess i need to lower my standards for the kind of guy i am. "short nerdy asian kid"

same here. except that i am 19 B) I've gotten a few kisses on the cheek, but that's pretty much it. just recently got a kiss on the cheek by a guy. B) he also grabbed my ass :rolleyes:

and I'm a taller-than-average nerdy european kid.

the saddest part is that in the university, especially in my faculty, girls outnumber guys 4:1 and STILL no luck.

same here. except that i am 19 :( I've gotten a few kisses on the cheek, but that's pretty much it. just recently got a kiss on the cheek by a guy. B) he also grabbed my ass :rolleyes:

the saddest part is that in the university, especially in my faculty, girls outnumber guys 4:1 and STILL no luck.

"What the evil bump!" - Agozer

You should really look at the dates of the last posts in threads. This one is over 3 months old.

I say let's keep the topic open this week if anyone else wants to add to this thread. B)

same here. except that i am 19 :( I've gotten a few kisses on the cheek, but that's pretty much it. just recently got a kiss on the cheek by a guy. B) he also grabbed my ass :rolleyes:

You should really look at the dates of the last posts in threads. This one is over 3 months old.

I say let's keep the topic open this week if anyone else wants to add to this thread. B)

You should add, GC

I swear to god, this was on the first page. if it had been on some 20+th page, I would have never stumbled upon it, since I haven't searched this forum for anything else than Guilty Gear.

but IMO, some threads should be bumped back to life. like this one :punk:

*checks if the warning meter has jumped up again*

Edited by Random Hero