you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

I'm 17, virgin. worse never had a girlfriend wither. never kissed a girl. i guess i need to lower my standards for the kind of guy i am. "short nerdy asian kid"

same here. except that i am 19 :( I've gotten a few kisses on the cheek, but that's pretty much it. just recently got a kiss on the cheek by a guy. :huh: he also grabbed my ass :punk:

and I'm a taller-than-average nerdy european kid.

the saddest part is that in the university, especially in my faculty, girls outnumber guys 4:1 and STILL no luck.

Get some money and pay a private session with a prostitute.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no. if I wanted to get an orgasm, I could wang. seriously, I have never understood the point of prostitutes. I want sex to be something that joins people, making love and so. Not just "jack me off, biatch, I can't hold ma'h beer and TV remote and jack off at the same time."

no. if I wanted to get an orgasm, I could wang. seriously, I have never understood the point of prostitutes. I want sex to be something that joins people, making love and so. Not just "jack me off, biatch, I can't hold ma'h beer and TV remote and jack off at the same time."

Oh well prostitutes are very useful when you are new to having sex and that stuff. They teach you, and it's really important for your later serious relations.

PLUS prostitutes never say 'no' if you have money in your wallet, at any week, day or hour :punk: