you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my virginity at fifteen to some girl named Frances that I was seeing.

Anyways, we were at my house hanging out. My parents have this rule that no one of the opposite sex are allowed into our bedrooms, but she was allowed since my mother thought she was some innocent cute little girl (though she was about seven months my senior). My door was really awkward and never shut correctly, it would grind against the wall making a loud screech, but I closed it as quietly as possible and then locked the door with the little latch-lock I had. We were on the computer, checking e-mail and stuff, and then we started kissing... she was a little more aggressive than I (embarrassing) and she had begun taking my pants off and stuff after playing with my rooster through them. I was really into it and fondled her a little. She had asked me if I had a condom, and luckily my friend Brad had given me two a while prior to all of this. She laid on my bed, I put the condom on (first read the instructions), and then we started. It felt amazing to me, but to her disappointment it lasted less than a minute. Afterwards we just lied their, silently... it was very awkward. To break it, we started kissing and stuff... we began having sex more often after that, and luckily I got better.

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately my story isnt very exciting. I had broken up with my gf, and was kicking it with another female that was apparently interested in me. We were pretty cool friends and i actually confided in her things that were happenning with me and my gf. Before i know it im lying naked next to her, like wtf just happenned.

So yea first time was weird. Not that i didnt enjoy it, just came out of nowhere.