you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have read clearly veristic I wrote, "i need a conceited model figure girl" not a actual model dumbass. Yeah im 15 and what. I bet I bag more girls then you will ever will in your life. So the next time you talk about my age like im some dumb kid. Think twice. My mentality is way older.

Quoting because I feel like insulting you just because it seems fun to tease you. RTFR.

That insult hurt deeply Wizard.....its funny cause we have something in common you lost it in a bathtub *Allegedly* and It was really your mother who I lost it to in a bathtub in the abandoned building. hmm i really should get tested, never know what your mother has in her.....dats how a insult should be. Who want to randomly diss me next?

If you have read clearly veristic I wrote, "i need a conceited model figure girl" not a actual model dumbass. Yeah im 15 and what. I bet I bag more girls then you will ever will in your life. So the next time you talk about my age like im some dumb kid. Think twice. My mentality is way older.

Quoting because I feel like insulting you just because it seems fun to tease you. RTFR.

That insult hurt deeply Wizard.....its funny cause we have something in common you lost it in a bathtub *Allegedly* and It was really your mother who I lost it to in a bathtub in the abandoned building. hmm i really should get tested, never know what your mother has in her.....dats how a insult should be. Who want to randomly diss me next?

yo! shitttttttt ... motherflocka. never ever insult someones momma like that? who the flock raised you?

back when i was your age, i was wanging it to some playboy magz or some penthouse. it gives your dong some good exercise until you hit the big leagues. know what im sayin?

Edited by SuperSoaka420

damn but mother jokes are the best, they hurt deeply...alright so ill keep it clean. whats your comeback wizard. this amuses me

The problem with mother jokes is that they're too easy. It's like grabbing the lowest hanging fruit. Sure they can be funny sometimes. Sometimes there is nothing more satisfying than a well timed Yo mamma joke but that usually plays out best in voice and not forum text.

damn but mother jokes are the best, they hurt deeply...alright so ill keep it clean. whats your comeback wizard. this amuses me

The problem with mother jokes is that they're too easy. It's like grabbing the lowest hanging fruit. Sure they can be funny sometimes. Sometimes there is nothing more satisfying than a well timed Yo mamma joke but that usually plays out best in voice and not forum text.

yeah you know what.. yo momma jokes would have sounded better if it was said not written. you got a point there.

Sweet, he's attacking me, HOW AWESOME IS THAT?

He just has to call me a nigger and it's practically a hat trick of insults!

yo! shitttttttt ... motherflocka. never ever insult someones momma like that? who the flock raised you?

back when i was your age, i was wanging it to some playboy magz or some penthouse. it gives your dong some good exercise until you hit the big leagues. know what im sayin?

Over here in Queens, Im raised with people dissing each others moms and dats what i have to deal with. and i dont want to know about you wacking off to some pron magzines, you can keep that to yourself.