you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How come non of the female posters are not posting there first time?

*HINT* *HINT* bambi *HINT* *HINT* :P

Because it's private :)

We shouldn't be singling out users just because of their sex.

Hmm... Gryph is right on this one. I apologize Bambi.

ok, so someone wanted to see the girl I lost my virginity to, so here she is (with a younger, 20 years old, me)...

us_closeup.jpg

us_together1.jpg

us_together2.jpg

You look very happy man. That's all I can say. :)

i lost it to some guy, 2 years younger than me, 3 years ago, when I was 16. Awesome, right? Wooow, nothing like, " on the beach at midnight, with the waves rushing into shore, sycronizing with our passion....." nope, nothing like that. But I was kinda hoping to lose it in outer space with no gravity...

i lost it to some guy, 2 years younger than me, 3 years ago, when I was 16. Awesome, right? Wooow, nothing like, " on the beach at midnight, with the waves rushing into shore, sycronizing with our passion....." nope, nothing like that. But I was kinda hoping to lose it in outer space with no gravity...

Wow, he was 14 and you were 16? I guess kids do it themselves really young these days. :)

So was the 14 year old able to lift you off your feet or did he fall flat on his face right when you sealed the deal? Otherwise, I'm going to feel like a loser starting at 22. :lol:

Lets just say....he was mature for 14....

speaking of young, my little brother lost his when he was 12 or 13...in the baby changing room in the local mall

Oh my, that is terrible. This is why I believe parents have to have sex talks with their children early, before they start experimenting for themselves.

Nevertheless, what's done is unfortunately done.

Oh my, that is terrible. This is why I believe parents have to have sex talks with their children early, before they start experimenting for themselves.

I am going to give my kids the sex talk when they're real young, I'll tell them on their 10th birthday in a birthday card, and on the cover of this card is going to be the picture of birthcontrol pills and condoms.... Cause kids are crazy nowadays.

Edited by Explosive Misanthropy

I am going to give my kids the sex talk when they're real young, I'll tell them on their 10th birthday in a birthday card, and on the cover of this card is going to be the picture of birthcontrol pills and condoms.... Cause kids are crazy nowadays.

A bit extreme, but definitely a good start. :)