you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

still a virgin. by choice.

by choice? do you enjoy wanging it every night? ya know you want to stick your dong into that woman. i agree with solidius23 on this one. you got to test drive the woman, spin that baby around, and play with her.

you think the religious people didn't have sex with no women? of course they did. it's a part of life. enough of this consverative bullshit. what if you do get run over by a car tomorrow? want to die a virgin? oh helllllll noooo. go grab a girl and tell her to take her underwear off and go all in. before it's too late yo.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

by choice? do you enjoy wanging it every night? ya know you want to stick your dong into that woman. i agree with solidius23 on this one. you got to test drive the woman, spin that baby around, and play with her.

you think the religious people didn't have sex with no women? of course they did. it's a part of life. enough of this consverative bullshit. what if you do get run over by a car tomorrow? want to die a virgin? oh helllllll noooo. go grab a girl and tell her to take her underwear off and go all in. before it's too late yo.

First of all , the reason i am a virgin is NOT because of religon. I try to be a spirtual person, and having sex for the sake of having makes a person nothing more than an animal. If there are no emotions involved then you're doing nothing more than wanging it inside a girl.

Second of all, i have not 'wanged it" in years. Again trying to achieve a higher sense of spirtuality is the reason, and it's actually worked out for me quite well. Controlling animal urges DOES have it's benefits.

Third of all, why the rush to Lose your virginity? because some flocked up kids in your life think you're a loser if you DON"T lose it? "oh i gotta lose my virginity because everyone else is doing it".

yeah, i might as well shoot up crack when everyone else is doing it.

so yeah you enjoy your way of life that works for you, and i'll enjoy mine that works for me.

...that makes me feel a bit better (sorry Fatal)

I was 20. I was going to the mall to get some gloves for work, when I decided to browse around... I came across a "The Cookie Company" kiosk and decided to talk to the girl there... She looked a bit average. She was blonde with a bit of a piggish look to her. She was also a bit heavy-set too, at 180 pounds, and a couple of inches sorter than I am, so... 5'5"? We start a discussion and we just start hitting it off. I find out she's atheist, which is a turn on for me... and go back and forth criticizing Christianity. Then afterworlds I believe I ask her what she was doing after work and we plan to go to her place. I follow her there (oh the luxury of having a car at that time) and we make it there. We sit down and we talk and such. She shows me the bible she had with all the contradictions she found in it highlighted. At some point I make my move... a soft kiss on the forehead first... she gets the message and we start kissing. A moment later, she was like "So are we gong to flock or what?" I was thinking "whoa! and I thought I was fast" I was sorta caught off guard and I was like "wait, what? now?" and she was like "yeah" and I went into her room... we did some foreplay, and she strips down, and then I see the holy grail. That's when I knew this was it. It was funny though.... I aimed a bit high and she had to guide me a bit (haha) but when it was in... oh it felt like heaven... (well... it felt really warm, but still). We flocked for a while in missionary, then we switched to her on top. I think it was around this time I put on a condom (yeah yeah I know, stupid me... but hey at least I put one on at some point, right?) and we continued until I came. I believe she told em I was really good for my first time and she was surprised that I was a virgin. She was one of those hard to get off types, so she didn't orgasm. We would date for 3 weeks... we even flocked on the beach at night... that was nice. She would leave me for another though, blah.

Edited by Reaper man

and decided to talk to the girl there... She looked a bit average. She was blonde with a bit of a piggish look to her. She was also a bit heavy-set too, at 180 pounds, and a couple of inches sorter than I am, so... 5'5"?

:supernerd::supernerd: haahhahaahhahahaahahahahah Oh my God that was hilarious!!!

I am not making fun of you at all, but the way you worded that man. I can't stop laughing. :supernerd::supernerd::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"She was blonde with a bit of a piggish look to her."

hahahahahahahahahahahahah :D:supernerd::lol::lol::lol::lol::supernerd:

First of all , the reason i am a virgin is NOT because of religon. I try to be a spirtual person, and having sex for the sake of having makes a person nothing more than an animal. If there are no emotions involved then you're doing nothing more than wanging it inside a girl.

Second of all, i have not 'wanged it" in years. Again trying to achieve a higher sense of spirtuality is the reason, and it's actually worked out for me quite well. Controlling animal urges DOES have it's benefits.

Third of all, why the rush to Lose your virginity? because some flocked up kids in your life think you're a loser if you DON"T lose it? "oh i gotta lose my virginity because everyone else is doing it".

yeah, i might as well shoot up crack when everyone else is doing it.

so yeah you enjoy your way of life that works for you, and i'll enjoy mine that works for me.

yoooo man! just relax. that's cool and all that you dont feel like sticking your dong in any ol girl. but just to be serious, why not? dont put the pusssy on the pedestal. we all know that.

and yo man, you got to tell me what kind of yoga and crap you doin. how the flock you manage to not wang it for so long? are you buddhist? if i dont flock some girl or wang it for a week, i feel like im going to grab any woman and pull her pants down and lick her all over. luckily, i dont do that because i wang it before that ever happens.

oh and hey were all animals. dont pretend just becuz your a human you got more power than any other mammal. the supreme one got our chemicals and crap programmed to flock girls. thats how reproduction works thats how the world works. dont try to be a robot. just live life how your made to be. thats what i believe. flocken all night is what like i do best. bless the creator of the condom.

...that makes me feel a bit better (sorry Fatal)

I was 20. I was going to the mall to get some gloves for work, when I decided to browse around... I came across a "The Cookie Company" kiosk and decided to talk to the girl there... She looked a bit average. She was blonde with a bit of a piggish look to her. She was also a bit heavy-set too, at 180 pounds, and a couple of inches sorter than I am, so... 5'5"? We start a discussion and we just start hitting it off. I find out she's atheist, which is a turn on for me... and go back and forth criticizing Christianity. Then afterworlds I believe I ask her what she was doing after work and we plan to go to her place. I follow her there (oh the luxury of having a car at that time) and we make it there. We sit down and we talk and such. She shows me the bible she had with all the contradictions she found in it highlighted. At some point I make my move... a soft kiss on the forehead first... she gets the message and we start kissing. A moment later, she was like "So are we gong to flock or what?" I was thinking "whoa! and I thought I was fast" I was sorta caught off guard and I was like "wait, what? now?" and she was like "yeah" and I went into her room... we did some foreplay, and she strips down, and then I see the holy grail. That's when I knew this was it. It was funny though.... I aimed a bit high and she had to guide me a bit (haha) but when it was in... oh it felt like heaven... (well... it felt really warm, but still). We flocked for a while in missionary, then we switched to her on top. I think it was around this time I put on a condom (yeah yeah I know, stupid me... but hey at least I put one on at some point, right?) and we continued until I came. I believe she told em I was really good for my first time and she was surprised that I was a virgin. She was one of those hard to get off types, so she didn't orgasm. We would date for 3 weeks... we even flocked on the beach at night... that was nice. She would leave me for another though, blah.

You kissed her on her forehead? :supernerd::supernerd:

Man, out of all the places to kiss a girl, that has to be the most awkward place. I would have went for the cheek if anything. Maybe the neck if I was really crazy about her. Damn, 180 pounds is HEAVY!!! I'm guessing she was a D cup. That's way out of my range. You're lucky you don't have asthma, otherwise you would have lost your breath quickly. :supernerd:

Oh well, they're first time stories. I don't think anyone has had a spectacular first time.

I'll post my story soon enough tonight.

If you were a 5 yr old, 10 yr old or whatever, you got some serious issues supersoaka24. I would rather die tomorrow a virgin than sleep with a bunch of girls.

Depending on which religion your talking about and the different versions of the religion some are allowed to have sex (after mirrage) while some aren't (mosts priests).

Like Elazul Yagami said, just because "everyone" is doing it that doesnt mean i should, he should or you should do it. I have far more important things to do NOW. I'll leave it for after i get married. And if i die a virgin, oh well. Too bad. Ive always wanted to jump off a mountain (not scuide) but you dont see me doing it and telling everyone one the forum to loosen up and go do it. I'll keep my virginity until the day im ready to jump off of that mountain. :supernerd:

If you were a 5 yr old, 10 yr old or whatever, you got some serious issues supersoaka24. I would rather die tomorrow a virgin than sleep with a bunch of girls.

Depending on which religion your talking about and the different versions of the religion some are allowed to have sex (after mirrage) while some aren't (mosts priests).

Like Elazul Yagami said, just because "everyone" is doing it that doesnt mean i should, he should or you should do it. I have far more important things to do NOW. I'll leave it for after i get married. And if i die a virgin, oh well. Too bad. Ive always wanted to jump off a mountain (not scuide) but you dont see me doing it and telling everyone one the forum to loosen up and go do it. I'll keep my virginity until the day im ready to jump off of that mountain. :supernerd:

You are taking things a bit to serious. :supernerd: