you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

okay, since my bro is a virgin, i'm getting a little scared a lot of people here are too. i want to know, you guys virgins or what? if you lost it, how did you lose it? what's your story?

here's mine.

i was 16 years old back in queens, new york. yeah, it was a long time ago, but whateva. so there was tis girl named Latiqua and damn this girl was mother flockin fine! she had one of those small booties, but big titties. i probably wanged it to her every night before i went to bed. otherwise, i couldn't sleep, ya know?

i got the gutz to finally talk to her after our high school football game. we won pretty bad that day. there was an afternight party which myself and a buddy of mine went to. there was a lot of booze and mary jane smokin and i got pretty hung over. i saw Latiqua with a few of her friends and i started talkin to her. asking her name, ya i knew it already, but i got to get the conversation rollin. she was a bit drunk too. she then started saying how good looking i was and i was saying "babe, you are a flocking sexy biatch". latiqua then took my had and led me to the bathroom at the party. i was so goddamn horny, i dont even know if i was able to keep my wang in while i was walkin to the bathroom.

we then sat on the sink table and started kissing and it got really heated. she then took her shirt off and i stook my face in her bra and rubbed my face on her titties. i was scared as hell, but my wang was telling me "motherflocka, keep going, letz goo all da way". she then touched my wang, and i felt like i was going to pass out. i told her, "damn baby, you got soft hands". she then grabbed on my wang harder. i fell off the sink table and onto the floor. holy jesus!

she then jumped on me and started going at my wang. she then took her pants off and pulled the side of her underwear and i went all for it. she said she wasnt ready for the full deal. but i kept telling her, "please, baby you just too flocking sexy". she kept saying no, but then i started using the hands of pleasure on her. she started screaming and i stopped scared. she said, "what da flock you doing? keep going". i was like flock yea, baby, then i'm like yo girl, i got a condom. she told me to go for it and dammmnnn, it was over in 20 seconds.

i tell you guys, if you're a beginner, keep yo wang out of her. once your in, your in, and itll suck the life out of you quicker than youll realize. now its no problem. im a pro and i can honestly say i can go 2 hours with no problem.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im 29 with 2 kids and i have no idea how they got her lol just joking i havent been a cherry since i was 17. some advice to the cherries here dont get married with out having sex u wouldnt buy a car with out test driving it would ya.

No but thats because you use it a couple of years then throw it out, the car that is.

In a bathtub at a party.

Ok you HAVE to get more detailed then that.

Alright here is my story, I already admitted that I would exaggerate my times with women due to me being ashamed and shy etc... Well I already told this story over at 2emulation a few years back, so here it go's again.

I was at a bar/club in TJ (Mexico) and this unbelievably HOT Latin chick came up to me. I was VERY VERY drunk. She was very interested in me and asked if I wanted to get a room. We did and she provided the condom. I could not believe this was happening. I was so happy. We had sex in many ways, but it was taking me forever to finish. She then said something like "no more time" I was like what the hell? We did no kissing or touching really. Just straight sex. I eventually found out that my friends PAID her to come up to me and have sex with me. I could not believe it. They were like don't worry you wore a condom. So I immediately got checked for HIv/STD's afterwards. Thankfully I was all clear. Seven months later I was checked again just to be on the safe side, and yes it all came back negative.

So there you have it, my sad pathetic story. :supernerd:

Things have improved for me, but yeah. What a sad first time huh?

A few months after this happened I had my first relationship and had sex again the right way.

In a bathtub at a party.

Ok you HAVE to get more detailed then that.

Alright here is my story, I already admitted that I would exaggerate my times with women due to me being ashamed and shy etc... Well I already told this story over at 2emulation a few years back, so here it go's again.

I was at a bar/club in TJ (Mexico) and this unbelievably HOT Latin chick came up to me. I was VERY VERY drunk. She was very interested in me and asked if I wanted to get a room. We did and she provided the condom. I could not believe this was happening. I was so happy. We had sex in many ways, but it was taking me forever to finish. She then said something like "no more time" I was like what the hell? We did no kissing or touching really. Just straight sex. I eventually found out that my friends PAID her to come up to me and have sex with me. I could not believe it. They were like don't worry you wore a condom. So I immediately got checked for HIv/STD's afterwards. Thankfully I was all clear. Seven months later I was checked again just to be on the safe side, and yes it all came back negative.

So there you have it, my sad pathetic story. :supernerd:

Things have improved for me, but yeah. What a sad first time huh?

A few months after this happened I had my first relationship and had sex again the right way.

so the first girl you had sex with was a hoe? not bad man. its better than wanging it for years or flocking a fat chick. although your friends obviously knew you were desperate. i would have punched them in the face, that just ain't flocking cool. as for HIV? ya know how rare that is? you paranoid man.