new mamedox arcades!

fumanchu

Yes you can now launch individual roms from your dash!

Here are the changes (only two files) to MAMEoX_v0.84.3b to support command line launching...

http://www.mediafire.com/?6uus2jl1l2s

Dude,

What is exactly this?

It's a MAMEoX_v0.84.3b modified? If I want to do the same for othr games,

like Shinobi, Shadow Dancer, etc, what should I do?

Just make a copy of the contents of this rar and adding a different game

(with different TBN and screeshot preview) will work?

Is that possible to make it work on the same way as a .CUT file in XBMC?

I mean - You run the thing and you get right into the game, skipping the

emulator shell stuff. And when you exit the game, you get back to the dash,

without getting back to the emulator shell. Is it working on this way?

Thanks Sire for your attention!

Cospefogo.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added the two files to use cut files... spiff added the support to xbmc as well although with my build its pointless maybe not with full version

Ive released a full version but there but it hasnt gone anywhere by looks ive stated my position on this about 20 times thoughout this thread.....Its as clear as im going to make it.

Last time someone grabed it and posted a new thread on how people wanted it and where to get it. I dont do that stuff I just code and get everything completely working and bug free.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Sorry guys,

But I need a compass!

I feel lost!

1. Does the new version released by Britney's Pairs support the usage of .CUT files?

I mean - to launch games directly from dashboard (as possible in FBA-XXX Pro)

2. Was it released only in the background for testing purpose and for a selected

group of comrades?

3. Britney's Pairs did mention something about a huge 500Mb file - Does it include

all the new roms? Is there are way to get only the patch (the new XBE and non-related

rom files)?

4. I have searched deeply into Xbins and BT-Sky few days ago. I see nothing there. Should I search

for a different name? How is the correct name of the release?

5. Am I bothering someone with my questions?

6. What do you guys think about YoNoid? Is it more funny than its original version, Kamen

no Ninja Hanamaru?

Thank you VERY much for your attention.

Best regards,

CospeFogo (which means SpitFire)

here's the file:

http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/Arcades/Arcades.rar (file)

http://www.thraxen.com/BritneysPAIRS/roms.txt (is the full list of roms)

ps: i hope you finish the skins for xports emulators :thumbsup1:

thats not the whole thing ..... arrrrhhhhh its only the xbe stuff the patch will be 550 megs who wants to do final test to make sure my build is in sync with plat2 plus patch and release PM me

PS I had to edit some roms just adding them wont work on all so you will need the full patch to get it to work perfectly.... ive seen mass questions but no one wanting to spend an hour or 2 so it can be released like plat 1 and 2 was. Its up to you guys to sort it out I will be switching all the questions off soon as they are all to do with lack of the help I asked for. It was easy for me to make it and perfect it and eliminate all bugs as it was dealing with myself and my time, this other stuff I see questions flying around need somone to do an our or 2 work and sync the build and release it.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I'd be interested in testing this out if i had the time. Depends on how the fixes for my car go.

I currently have all the new roms and the plat2 version in separated sections of my hard drive.

One thing i'd REALLY like to request....i have a 128mb box and i'd like to get a perfect set on there of all games that will run on it, even if it doesn't run on 64mb boxes. I've noticed that there are now some games that work fine here that won't work at all in MameOX 128 Plus.

What are the chances of you doing a similar update to Mameox 128 Plus?

Big thanks for the hard work

Hey guys, just downloaded the thing and - I am very sorry - But I will need to ask:

What is what?

I see on the Arcades.rar root directory:

- Default.xbe (724 KB)

- MAMEoX.xbe (39.2 MB)

And I still have another XBE here:

- Default.xbe (764 KB) inside "-Save for Arcades/Full XBE"

Currently I have MamedoxPlatinum V2 already installed on my hard drive.

What should I do now? I am confused about what to replace.

I was expecting some kind of help/guide file inside Arcades.rar.

I appreciate any guidelines!

Thanks!

Cospefogo.

Hey guys, just downloaded the thing and - I am very sorry - But I will need to ask:

What is what?

I see on the Arcades.rar root directory:

- Default.xbe (724 KB)

- MAMEoX.xbe (39.2 MB)

And I still have another XBE here:

- Default.xbe (764 KB) inside "-Save for Arcades/Full XBE"

Currently I have MamedoxPlatinum V2 already installed on my hard drive.

What should I do now? I am confused about what to replace.

I was expecting some kind of help/guide file inside Arcades.rar.

I appreciate any guidelines!

Thanks!

Cospefogo.

hi the only thing you have to do is download the last build version (MAMEdOX_1.1_FULL_080305.rar) from xbins and drag and drop everything in the arcades.rar into the MAMEdOX_1.1_FULL_080305.rar folder where you extracted the files. and the final thing is to replace the saves files with the save files provided in the (saves for arcade) folder in the arcades.rar and your ready to start playing. :)

Yeah right ........ you have no idea and no one does by looks im about to give up on all the retarded stuff ive seen.... how many times can one say im not releasing it someone will have to release it so PM me, its 550 megs ummm and everything else ive posted 50 times. It was a preview it need setup roms and some use diff dats that no one has etc. If I read one more thing ill cut this thread and go private as its just full of people giving advice that have no idea

hi bs. :)

ive been going through the arcades and ive tried out most of the games the only one that i had any problems with was cyvern.everytime i try and load it up the xbox crashes,i actually had the same problem with this rom on mamedox platinum2,i know you have tested it but maybe its just my rom,just thought i would let you know,did you ever have any problems with this rom yourself. :)