new mamedox arcades!

fumanchu

Ive play that game alot :) so have no issues look like the testing may happen soon and full patch released. Then its time to add more stuff to the xbe

thats great news looking forward to this release. :P

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive had alot of people that arnt that good on xbox test it but as yet they cant compair builds correctly. I need someone like fam to test and make sure the build is a perfect update. I know my build is perfect but I dont have a perfect plat 2 just one that was close, so I need to make sure the patch is correct. I have an uploader but hes not good at testing. I will change the xbe before the full release of 550 megs it will have scan rom back :P although I dont support it plus has cut.

And tommorrow ill release a new build that is stand alone....eg no roms etc add your own roms and scan

ive had alot of people that arnt that good on xbox test it but as yet they cant compair builds correctly. I need someone like fam to test and make sure the build is a perfect update. I know my build is perfect but I dont have a perfect plat 2 just one that was close, so I need to make sure the patch is correct. I have an uploader but hes not good at testing. I will change the xbe before the full release of 550 megs it will have scan rom back :P although I dont support it plus has cut.

And tommorrow ill release a new build that is stand alone....eg no roms etc add your own roms and scan

I haven't been able to see you on MSN when i've been home, so i have not been able to assist. My next major days off are going to be new years eve and new years day.

• 3 weeks later...