new mamedox arcades!

fumanchu

an excellent release. ;)

got progear up and running just now brilliant work.gonna look through all the different options later thanks again bs for all the hard work,and i hope you have more projects to come thanks you. ;)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apologies for the newbie question but I just cant get this to run.

1. I have dowloaded, extracted and transfered over the contents of the arcades.rar

2. have copied over the contents of TDATA & UDATA to my E drive

3. Have rund the xbe in the gamesaves folder

4. have run the default.xbe and the MAMEoX.xbe in the Arcades folder

Whichever xbe I run it just goes back to my XBMC dashboard.

am I missing something?

Thanks

Apologies for the newbie question but I just cant get this to run.

1. I have dowloaded, extracted and transfered over the contents of the arcades.rar

2. have copied over the contents of TDATA & UDATA to my E drive

3. Have rund the xbe in the gamesaves folder

4. have run the default.xbe and the MAMEoX.xbe in the Arcades folder

Whichever xbe I run it just goes back to my XBMC dashboard.

am I missing something?

Thanks

you need the old biuld, and overwrite the old files with the new ones.

Edited by fumanchu

the scan option is included... if someone released the patch it would have all files needed including roms to overwrite plat 2

path for it is "Arcades\- Save for Arcades\Full XBE"

New Features

About 100 more games... plus about 5-10 sorted to run when before they wouldnt in mamedox

new skin

left right no longer works as it shouldnt have

sort by players

bug fixes that no one noticed :-( small ones.

xbe to scan for new roms

This is kind of a start if someone wants new stuff then let me know, I tried alot and it all looked bad IMO (good ideas that didnt make things easier in the end just more cluttered). Im looking at adding video previews and a diff skin again but ill need to find the videos and also it will blow out the size but it may make it look cool ill give it a go. For now if someone supplies the full patch it will heavly update plat to play more games and touch up a little as well

Im always here to help if they are good ideas. If I here back from CP3 guy ill add SF3 game support. But I cant supply the stuff Ill write and hand it over...the formats and ways and sizes of stuff I can help out with ideas but cant do it myself its really up to your guys to share it around.

I added a sort by horizontal / Vertical but seemed to just bloat it down. Remember my goal is that a 5 year old can find the game they want, that it has no bugs, Is easy on the eye... If this 2 is what you want for you a cab or for friends and have ideas I will look at them for sure. Esp if more than one person asks for it so lobby people if you want im not always right and if people really want it and it doesnt break bloat laws ill see if I can make it happen.

I would love to get the help of a bad arse coder like xport or new cp3 guy to roll back the midway drivers and give me source of cp3 this would rock as I can alter the gui but deep coding is behond me im really just a guy doing it cause I looked mame stuff and saw the engine is good its just not tidied up....Im good on PhotoShop and code a little so I made what I could happen I to have dreams that are behond me to :(

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Hi

i have the "old" excellent Mamedox Platinum 2 (I obtained it by emule). :-(

I suppose that nobody can tell me how to obtain this new Updating Package (550 megs). (Usual Place) :(

But please may someone tell me which is the exact file name i must search for?

Thanks in advance for replying me.

Hi

i have the "old" excellent Mamedox Platinum 2 (I obtained it by emule). :-(

I suppose that nobody can tell me how to obtain this new Updating Package (550 megs). (Usual Place) :(

But please may someone tell me which is the exact file name i must search for?

Thanks in advance for replying me.

the full biuld hasnt been released yet,but you can download the emu itself .

Edited by fumanchu

ive said I need someone to release it.... they can package it as a patch or as a whole arcade installer eg intergrate it and put it in any usual places. A person is trying to get me in touch of cp3 source now if I get that ill insert in a few more games. But as I say its up to someone to distribute it I cant.

Cheers