new mamedox arcades!

fumanchu

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got it! :P

just a couple of questions are you going to be releasing this as a complete package ie platinum2?

and will i have to rename some of the roms i use and did you rename some of the roms for this release? :D

Edited by fumanchu

I dont care how its built I can do it anyway but its up to someone lese really... the patch is uploaded nearly

Its easy to assemble to a new package but I dont release anything I can help anyone do what ever they want to supply.

The roms are the same as last build except there is more.... also if I renamed it I did it in the menu and not the rom name.

Its up to the community that stuff... as with the last build I help someone but didnt release it so people found it hard ill put it out there in basic state briefly and from there on its up to you guys ask any questions you want but I have bigger xbox projects :)

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

I dont care how its built I can do it anyway but its up to someone lese really... the patch is uploaded nearly

Its easy to assemble to a new package but I dont release anything I can help anyone do what ever they want to supply.

The roms are the same as last build except there is more.... also if I renamed it I did it in the menu and not the rom name.

Its up to the community that stuff... as with the last build I help someone but didnt release it so people found it hard ill put it out there in basic state briefly and from there on its up to you guys ask any questions you want but I have bigger xbox projects :)

bigger xbox projects? :)

is there a second patch for arcade cabs?

Edited by fumanchu