new mamedox arcades!

fumanchu

ok everybody britneyspairs is working on a new mamedox package for the xbox! :P

under the new name mamedox arcades!

so what ideas can you give him for this new package that he is working on.

ie rom requests

layout ie options etc

in other words how would you like this package to be the most accessible and have the best features.

so lets get the ball rolling,

personally i would love to see sengeki strikers and the raiden fighters trilogy on mamedox!

i know britneyspairs has had problems in the past with these games drivers but i would love to see it happen!

also it would be good to maybe have some sort of custom soundtrack in the main menu!

even when the game is loading coz it can take a few minutes for games to load on mamedox!

ps britneyspairs mamedox platinum rockx :P

cmon everybody get those ideas in and lets see if we can help make this the best mamedox yet! :P

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just changed the skin and a few roms really id say around 50. Was thinking of adding in sort by Manufacture as well and adding in number of players after the name eg Simpsons (4player) if it had 3 or more players.

is any of those above games eg raiden working on HK$ version on 64meg xbox if so let me know please.

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

just changed the skin and a few roms really id say around 50. Was thinking of adding in sort by Manufacture as well and adding in number of players after the name eg Simpsons (4player) if it had 3 or more players.

is any of those above games eg raiden working on HK$ version on 64meg xbox if so let me know please.

well i can tell you this much raiden fighters 2 2000 chinese bootleg works on hk$ version only thing is you dont get the music just sound effects but it dosent put you off.it plays really well!

ive got a 64meg xbox and raiden fighters1 i cant get to load not enough memory i think!for decoding the graphics.

raiden fighters2 single board i get not enough memory same as raiden 1.

raiden fighters jet-boots no problem but just lets you see the game demo want let you play again a memory issue.

sengeki strikers cashes in ram/rom screen.

any miracles that you could maybe do about this i know its asking a lot!especially when its the 0.84 core!

custom soundtrack on the game selection screen would be awsome :thumbsup1:

how about game selection in their different genres.

in mamedox platinum2 you had games listed by their year and manafacturer.....

would it be possible to have say

beatemups in one section of the list,shmups,platform games!

having the same genre of game together.

just a thought! :thumbsup1: