Is it just me

Fatal Rose

What's left? Atomiswave, a bunch of Taito boards, System 256, Naomi (to a degree), PS2, and proper dreamcast emulation is left.

With computers like ours, I'd assume those in the next 5-6 years. Advancement in computing weeeee.

I can't wait for the days when I'm old and my great grandkids are playing ps4 games on a handheld emulator.......That'd be sweet :D

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bambi and Belthasar have really been bring good luck. Others too, no offense for not mentioning anybody else, but bambi and Belthasar happen to be not MUGEN lovers, yet or as we now know right now. We dont need MUGEN lovers but more people in the lounge.

Uh, I'm a mugen lover AND I post in the lounge.

I can't wait for the days when I'm old and my great grandkids are playing ps4 games on a handheld emulator.......That'd be sweet :D

Except that, looking at the PS3 not having many good games, I wonder if the PS4 would have any games worth making an emulator for- handheld or otherwise :devilboy:

I know what you mean though. That is the way I feel with PSX games on my PSP.

I love all the new posters.

Belthasar has a special place in my heart because of his love of Deus Ex. :)

This is why I like this forum. Sure it's for Emulation, But that is what brings everyone together, like mindedness, to a degree. Sure I'm most active in the lounge, but I gain so much info, on the emu pages, and lounge alike. From the News of Street Fighter 4, to the best retro P.C. games. I don't mind that this site has a more posts in the lounge, day to day. I kinda prefer it. It makes it more like a home, than an info board. I'm thinking of making it my homepage!

I love all the new posters.

Belthasar has a special place in my heart because of his love of Deus Ex. :roll2:

This is why I like this forum. Sure it's for Emulation, But that is what brings everyone together, like mindedness, to a degree. Sure I'm most active in the lounge, but I gain so much info, on the emu pages, and lounge alike. From the News of Street Fighter 4, to the best retro P.C. games. I don't mind that this site has a more posts in the lounge, day to day. I kinda prefer it. It makes it more like a home, than an info board. I'm thinking of making it my homepage!

Embarrasing but, not even I have this place set to my homepage! :)