Is it just me

Fatal Rose

The fact is, in order to get posts in the emulation section, someone needs to have a problem! If no one has a friggin problem, no one can bum-rush the thread with helps and hints. I havent check but I'll fizzle through da emulation section. Even though i first came being a mugen and DC emulation freak! I started to love the lounge, for my own reasons! When a new emulator comes out, we can only hope that people will NOT know how to do something and post it, also we hope it requires multiple posts before they can get it! YOOSHA!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another thing you have to remember, a lot of us veteran members have been using emulation for YEARS, and have been a member of this site posting about it for years. We might be kinda tired of trying to find new ways of talking about and really do not need any help with it. Newer members that are n00bs are the ones that help keep the emulation aspect of the forum alive and kicking. Right now though, the scene is at an all time low since I have been involved in emulation.

Fatal is right. The emulation sections used to be very active here.

This seems to be going on at many emulation forums...the scene really cooled down.

Its comes and goes. Just wait until the playstation and GC emulator come out. Or even an update to any DC emulator.

Another thing you have to remember, a lot of us veteran members have been using emulation for YEARS, and have been a member of this site posting about it for years. We might be kinda tired of trying to find new ways of talking about and really do not need any help with it. Newer members that are n00bs are the ones that help keep the emulation aspect of the forum alive and kicking. Right now though, the scene is at an all time low since I have been involved in emulation.

Again, it is just one point of view, because if you want to help you could also try to add a FAQ, a new program, a frontend or enhance a INI, a plugin or something else!

But when you don't want to work, you can chat in the lounge and raise your posts... just my opinion.

raise your posts... just my opinion.

If that is anyone's reason to post in the lounge then please don't post at all.

I thought the internet moved past the post count = e peen.

FAQs is something we tried to do a while back but we didn't have the time or staff power to do it. It's something I'd like to see happen.

What's left? Atomiswave, a bunch of Taito boards, System 256, Naomi (to a degree), PS2, and proper dreamcast emulation is left.

With computers like ours, I'd assume those in the next 5-6 years. Advancement in computing weeeee.