Is it just me

Fatal Rose

Or have things picked up around here lately? New members are posting, some veterans are staying active, GC MIGHT reveal his pic. Honestly I get some kind of positive feeling around here that I have not felt while visiting this site in a long time. It's almost as exciting as when I first joined this website. Here's hoping that things continue to improve. :thumbsup1:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying it's me, but wherever I go, WHEREVER. Good times seem to meet me there. Iv'e always been real lucky. From what you say, it just falls perfectly into that category. It is the same old story for me. And again, I'm not saying it's me, It just fits the bill.

The only thing I can say, is perhaps I brought good luck with me. Maybe thats what I have always brought to the table consistently. Lets hope it rubs off, and everyone gets a raise, or paid vacation, or something.

I'm not saying it's me, but wherever I go, WHEREVER. Good times seem to meet me there. Iv'e always been real lucky. From what you say, it just falls perfectly into that category. It is the same old story for me. And again, I'm not saying it's me, It just fits the bill.

The only thing I can say, is perhaps I brought good luck with me. Maybe thats what I have always brought to the table consistently. Lets hope it rubs off, and everyone gets a raise, or paid vacation, or something.

Keep bringing the good vibes my friend, keep brining the good vibes...

I got Bambi to join, lets see if I can pull anymore rabbits out of my hat. Wait isn't there another girl posting on a regular basis here?

i think there was a new one today in the welcome thread cant remember the name could be wrong though!

there is another girl think its davia.......something my chuffin memories gone aaaah!

Yes, there has been a sharp increase in posting activity. However, there is also a large gap in activity from Bambi to the next top poster of the day. If we all manage to contribute, we can get rid of the gap, and see even better posting activity than we're having now. :thumbsup1:

Guest veristic
Yes, there has been a sharp increase in posting activity. However, there is also a large gap in activity from Bambi to the next top poster of the day. If we all manage to contribute, we can get rid of the gap, and see even better posting activity than we're having now. :banghead:

If you post your pic i'm sure many will become active to fill that gap. :thumbsup1:

Bambi and Belthasar have really been bring good luck. Others too, no offense for not mentioning anybody else, but bambi and Belthasar happen to be not MUGEN lovers, yet or as we now know right now. We dont need MUGEN lovers but more people in the lounge.

Bambi and Belthasar have really been bring good luck. Others too, no offense for not mentioning anybody else, but bambi and Belthasar happen to be not MUGEN lovers, yet or as we now know right now. We dont need MUGEN lovers but more people in the lounge.

That is a great point you made Ahmad. At the same time, if we take advantage of our Mugen community, and really build on it, they'll eventually trickle to different areas of this website. I strongly believe that. :thumbsup1: