Mamedox platinum 2 rom help

xboxrobot

its hard to find 1emu at the moment..... I tend to skip past most questions any feed back or direct add this rom please I normally comment on it. I log on most days please post a link to the new forum untill 1emulation.com is going

i am just glad that you are still working on this project. I cant tell you how difficult it is sometimes with about 30 different emulators out there. I will wait for fumanchu to start the link but i will compile a list and features from folks that would be ideal for this project. :P But quick question...is the official name for mamedox platinum 2 called arcades? They are the same thing right? I just dont want to go out looking for another file. Sorry for the stupid question.

its hard to find 1emu at the moment..... I tend to skip past most questions any feed back or direct add this rom please I normally comment on it. I log on most days please post a link to the new forum untill 1emulation.com is going

i am just glad that you are still working on this project. I cant tell you how difficult it is sometimes with about 30 different emulators out there. I will wait for fumanchu to start the link but i will compile a list and features from folks that would be ideal for this project. :P But quick question...is the official name for mamedox platinum 2 called arcades? They are the same thing right? I just dont want to go out looking for another file. Sorry for the stupid question.

no mamedox platinum2 is just that!

this will another great package with possible new features so lets get it on!