Anime characters you just cant stand!

Shoma

hate to say it but when i actually bothered to watch pokemon when it began in us, misty pissed me off and meowth as well.

currently, i'm starting to hate friendly hallows in the latest episodes of bleach.

Hey... I haven't watched that episodes yet,,, but yesterday I saw a piece of it... and I surely got confused about those strange characters!! :huh:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't stand Naruto, I hate his attitude his voice and everything about him. He makes it extremely arduous for me to continue watching Shippuuden.

Hey... you are quite right!

I'm not a fan of this serie... I consider it's just a ninja version of Dragon Ball or sain Seiya kind of plots. (a weak guy who was not able to beat anyone... but then becomes stronger... wow so original... lol - Is Bleach also in this cathegory?) Anyway... there is a strange but cool character I laugh a lot.. Rock Lee... :P that's a good example for what I meant. However, my brother loves this anime. and me... I rather prefer to watch Tsunade fighting... that's all! lol ...

I haven't seen this in many years but I would have to say Shun from Saint Seiya. Man he would cry so much.

Hey??? really?? YOU SHOULD!.... I may realize that you already saw "The Hades Saga" right?... and about Shun... the only problem is that he seemed to be a girl instead of a guy lol!.... He actually used a pink armor...isn't that strange??

Hades%20Inferno1.jpg

in this serie... he became the bad guy...

it was great to finally see Golden Saints in action!

1976.jpg

This serie is A CLASSIC!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...