Change the XBox section to both 360 and old XBox?

Bambi

That way it will cover both instead of just one..... I dunno dumb idea..... :(

honestly, I think it should be Microsoft/Sony/Nintendo/Sega/Other, but that's just me

Honestly, we should have PS3, 360, Wii, PSP & DS sections, and order the rest into general console, general arcade.

It's ok having the different sections I was just saying they could rename the title of the section

Honestly, we should have PS3, 360, Wii, PSP & DS sections, and order the rest into general console, general arcade.

we have too many forums already... just having the companies as forums and merging the existing ones into it would be better

we have too many forums already... just having the companies as forums and merging the existing ones into it would be better

No. The section would be too random :peopleseybrow:

Balancing the right amount of forums and figuring out what should stay or go or be made is a tricky task and we're working on it.

But you can post about 360 stuff in there. However, I think of those to be mainly emulation topics and not just games in general. I think regular game talk can take place in The Lounge.

But we're working on it so just post your topics in the right area and if we feel they belong somewhere else we'll just move them. No harm done.

Once GC gets around to implementing my layout, this will not be an issue.

Have some patience, but know that none of your ideas are even close. Well......the Reaper Man's idea is somewhat close. I'd implement it myself like right now (As the only real effort would be moving posts that don't fit where they currently are), but I'm not doing it without the authorization to do so.

Balancing the right amount of forums and figuring out what should stay or go or be made is a tricky task and we're working on it.

But you can post about 360 stuff in there. However, I think of those to be mainly emulation topics and not just games in general. I think regular game talk can take place in The Lounge.

But we're working on it so just post your topics in the right area and if we feel they belong somewhere else we'll just move them. No harm done.

i think emulation on the 360 is gonna be a while yet i actually started a topic about it!