My XBox 360 games

Bambi

That should be fine. I didn't end up getting Oblivion but will one of these days. When I get through SC4 and NG2.

I bought Oblivion the day it came out for 360 and I'm not even close to finishing it :P

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Soul Calibur IV came today. So far I don't like what they've done to the characters I'm familiar with... same criticisms as SC3 really.

Woot! So, are you game for matches tonight? i can't wait! i have been getting serious la when playing with people from the States.

Of cos, i expect you to kick my ass with your Hori stick :/

I find the EX2 not well suited to SCIV. I do better on the regular controller with that game for some reason.

My Soul Calibur IV came today. So far I don't like what they've done to the characters I'm familiar with... same criticisms as SC3 really.

Woot! So, are you game for matches tonight? i can't wait! i have been getting serious la when playing with people from the States.

Of cos, i expect you to kick my ass with your Hori stick :/

I find the EX2 not well suited to SCIV. I do better on the regular controller with that game for some reason.

You'll need the stick to pull off moves like Summon Suffering. But i am ok with SC series by not using the stick. The control are more forgiving and moves still come out.

is it a complex motion, everything i've seen in SCIV is basic one direction+button type motions and the odd qcf or qcb type.

I agreed with BK. Although Soulcalibur for DC is great, SC2 on PS2 is the best. Heck, most of the moves are easier to dish out instead of those MK-like style changing moves which i can see in few characters (Ivy, Tika). And character design like Setsuna are horrible. I do love Zalasamel and Hilde though.

SCIII was where they really axed Siegfried and Nightmare- I hate what happened there. And I agree- Zas and Hilde are good but Setsuna and Tira... ergh.

And why doesn't Zas' F,F+2,2 launch anymore? Bad move cutting that in the AE, bad move not having it here. That was the no.1 piss-off move int he game.