My XBox 360 games

Bambi

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oblivion was amazing! Man, i should have get it earlier. The combat take some times for me to get used to but I love how the game plays. The amazing graphics also helps although the characters could have been rendered more beautifully :D

oblivion was amazing! Man, i should have get it earlier. The combat take some times for me to get used to but I love how the game plays. The amazing graphics also helps although the characters could have been rendered more beautifully :D

It is still the killer app for me on the 360. Replay value is insane, so many different ways to approach the game. It is completely up to you if you want to do any missions or just make your own story as you go along. Level up, or don't, whatever you like. Not to mention the expansive DLC available. Don't forget to check out the UESP Wiki for a mountain of information. It made the game so much better for me knowing some of the levelling tricks, and other tips. It also has one of the largest gaming areas I have ever seen. GTA4 is big too, but I find it dull compared to this.

My Soul Calibur IV came today. So far I don't like what they've done to the characters I'm familiar with... same criticisms as SC3 really.

Woot! So, are you game for matches tonight? i can't wait! i have been getting serious la when playing with people from the States.

Of cos, i expect you to kick my ass with your Hori stick :/

Yeh I'll be on tonight. The best connection I've seen so far has been 3/5. Hopefully I will get a better speed with you :P

See you online later.

i can get online by 5pm my time (7pm your time?) then maybe a break for dinner then online again :P As you would notice, I am engrossed with Oblivion for a few days already :D