My XBox 360 games

Bambi

Didn't end up getting UT3?

when i ordered the games it wasnt released.anyway ive got so much to finish that its getting silly,never enough time in the day.i will be getting it.

bk i really suggest that you get grid the demolilion derby in there is a great addition.

advive/i was thinking of getting the new quake game,cant remember the name just now,anyway is it worth getting.is it just another arena shooter with different squad based missions or is there a decent 1player campaign/story mode in there?

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grid I probably won't get...Burnout Paradise is all the car-smashing fun I need atm.

Quake Wars? That game is garbage, and the console port is especially bad. Lag issues, ugly graphics, and a severe content shortage all spoil it. There is a bot-based single player mode tacked on but it is also a crappy afterthought. I was really looking forward to getting it too but will pass it up now.

Btw fumanchu what's your Gamertag?

I'm finding pretty much the same thing with my 360 that I did with my Xbox1, that is if you don't like FPS you are pretty limited. I don't mean just standard FPS like UT3, I mean first person perspective games in general. Even very highly regarded games like Bioshock are FPS at heart. I'm enjoying the fringe games a lot more like Civilisation, Football Manager and Viva Pinata. Oblivion is still the most engrossing 360 game for me, depth galore.

Rainbow Six Vegas is great, if a little short. Mass Effect is good if you can absorb the 'mass' of text and cutscenes. Bioshock is amazing if you like FPS, amazing atmosphere and unobtrusive narrative. I'm not a HL2 fan but Portal was great, if very short. Assassin's Creed looks beautiful and is worthwhile if you can stomach the repitition and iffy story.

I despise JRPGs with my every breath so that rules those out. I also have Rockstar TT, Fifa, Pro Evo, GRAW2, RSV2, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Top Spin 3 and Splinter Cell.

Any recommendations? Btw I'm not overly keen on racing games either :P

i know some japanese games i would like

raiden fighters aces

raiden4(sept release)

dodonpachi and ketsuix

battle fantasia

i would reccomend commando3 on xbla,a great little shooter.

• 3 weeks later...

just downloaded 1942 joint strike and i like it but i just wish the planes that you are controlling didnt move so slow.graphics are good and it has that arcade gameplay which i love.so all in all a good solid shooter.

Woot, my MS point reload card and Elder Scrolls: Oblivion will be arriving from PlayAsia today. Will download the map for COD4 first then enjoy some Oblivion. BK, have your SCIV and Hori Stick arrived? How is it?

Not yet. My guestimate is by Friday :/.

Also don't get the maps for COD4- it isn't worth it. There are only 4 and you hardly ever get games on them. Only 2 of the 4 are any good as well, and this is compared to the 25 maps COD4 already has.

Ahh, i was trying to get the maps because most of my friends in COD4 have it and they always play it :D

But if it is only for four, well, i guess it really not worth it. I'll keep it for Shivering Isle then. That cost 2400pts :/