My XBox 360 games

Bambi

His first wave of attack is white so be white when that happens. When he uses his shield switch to black to absorb his black bullets.

When he is white use black instead, you will kill him much quicker, and vice versa. You should be able to manage to down him with 65-70 or so on the clock.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His pods are black during that attack which is the point of being white to quickly destroy them. His attacks are cone shaped so it's alot harder to hit him while being the opposing color of his bullets. This is all only during his attacks. When there's that quick of a nanosecond window of opportunity to hit him with double damage then do so.

I grabbed lost odyssey today.

What were your first impressions? Mine weren't great, but having finished the game, I don't regret sinking 20 or so hours into it.

I also finally got GTAIV. NTSC-J, English and uncut. Now I can pay hookers for some sexual debauchery in the back seat of my stolen ride. Just thinking about it makes me feel badass.

I grabbed lost odyssey today.

What were your first impressions?

At first I thought it was going to be a simple game that looked fancy. I don't like the battle ring thing not because its different though but because its timing seems to be random. Persona 2 had a ring gauge also and I loved it there. The story so far is very good, I haven't finished the first disc yet (About 9 hours in) so i know there's alot left to see. Right as of this time I'm loving the game, No idea whats going on in it hardly cause of all the flashbacks and places I can't pronounce.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

just got today

hour of victory

project gotham racing4

race driver grid

ninja gaiden2

drgonballz-burst limit

battlefield bad company

bioshock

yeah i know some of those are old but ive only had the 360 for 6 months and ive missed out on quite a few games.