First SFHD Screens

Mooney

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some more info on it;

The game itself is using the same old ST engine, there for it will have the exact same gameplay as ST but with new balance fixes, the only thing that's different from this and ST is new artwork, new music and it's rebalanced.

This is almost the same game we all played 12 years ago, with the exception that it's prettier.

Edit: Taking on challengers when this hits XBL. Dictator/Ryu/Guile/ST Sagat 4 life.

Some more info on it;

The game itself is using the same old ST engine, there for it will have the exact same gameplay as ST but with new balance fixes, the only thing that's different from this and ST is new artwork, new music and it's rebalanced.

This is almost the same game we all played 12 years ago, with the exception that it's prettier.

Edit: Taking on challengers when this hits XBL. Dictator/Ryu/Guile/ST Sagat 4 life.

I challenge you, MY Sagat will be tougher :clapping:

my ryu and ken will rule all. period lol. bambi if u got msn or yahoo messenge pm me your screen name you are too kewl not to get to know better.

Don't you have a wife man? :clapping:

my ryu and ken will rule all. period lol. bambi if u got msn or yahoo messenge pm me your screen name you are too kewl not to get to know better.

Don't you have a wife man? :P

I was thinking the same thing :clapping: Maybe he wants to convert to Islam so that he can takes another 3 wives :)

You still havn't accepted my XBox Live Friend request yet :clapping: