xbox 360 arcade games

fumanchu

ok im definetly getting an xbox 360 :lol:

but what i want to know is what arcade style games are there out there for it i need suggestions!

im not talking xbox live downloads,but actual arcade conversions/arcade style gameplay.

ive done the fps games to death on other systems time to get back to what i enjoy most.

i know afterburner clima,house of the dead4 are coming out apparently 360 exclusives.

sega rally looks excellent!

raiden4 is gonna be good!

so anymore i need to know about? :(

Sega Rally is OK, not great.

Obviously there's Virtua Fighter 5. Can I just ask where you heard House of the Dead 4 is coming to the 360? The old rumours were all quashed ages ago but hey, if it was coming, that'd just be one more reason for me to go buy the thing.

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/749/749075.html

I think it's because House of the Dead 3 was released exclusive on Xbox, then the sequel would be available on Xbox 360.

Sega Rally is OK, not great.

Obviously there's Virtua Fighter 5. Can I just ask where you heard House of the Dead 4 is coming to the 360? The old rumours were all quashed ages ago but hey, if it was coming, that'd just be one more reason for me to go buy the thing.

i just presumed it would be coming out on 360 coz of all the earlier stories tat were floating about the internet.

i cant see why it wouldnt come out sega seems to be a bit more multiformat with their bigger releases these days.virtua fighter5 was meant to be a ps3 exclusive but there it is on 360 first and a better version.

sega rally revo is available on 360 and ps3 so i think house of the dead4 could be a multi release as well just me speculating of course.

Light gun games are typically one console exclusives. It would also require a light gun peripheral for the 360 and more games to actually use it, which the system currently does not have.

well i know that the xbox had only one lightgun game and that was house of the dead3!

there was an official lightgun released and 2 third party lightguns.

as far i know there isnt any other light gun games for the xbox1 unlee anyone knows any different.