I'm Cold....

Bambi

I'll just suggest to all you skeptics or on-the-fence people to watch An Inconvenient Truth. Merely because global warming doesn't directly affect your daily lives (as of yet) doesn't mean its blown out of proportion or a hoax. The evidence is sometimes subtle and sometimes blatantly obvious, it takes some self-educating to know how it really affects our world in ways that many people have no idea is happening. Watch the documentary, you owe it to yourselves to pay attention.

I've watched it, I just don't have an oppinion on it.

I've also seen documetaris that say the opposite, It's all opinion

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all it is is standard climate fluctuations and nothing more... there are way too many factors that go into how climates change and blaming it all on global warming is rather silly...

In the middle of Sydney Harbour is an island, where (among other things), they measure the sea level. Over the last 50 years it has risen by 10 cm, which doesn't sound a lot, but over the whole world, that is a hell of a lot of extra water.

Guest veristic
all it is is standard climate fluctuations and nothing more... there are way too many factors that go into how climates change and blaming it all on global warming is rather silly...

You say that when the majority of scientists worldwide agree that global warming IS real. The differences in "opinion" merely vary on how severe it is or not. But the debate whether it exists or not is not just opinion and hasn't been for a while now.