I'm Cold....

Bambi

I hope this winter is mild though. Last year was pretty rough, but the year before with that huge snow storm was crazy, learning crap from the 98 ice storm really woke us up.

I remember that, We could climb the snow wall on the side of our house to sit on the roof

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't seen a good snowfall in my area of Canada in like 8+ years, sold BOTH my snowmobiles because of it. Hell a few years ago I was seeing rain in February......wrong, so wrong.

I hope we get pounded this year, I want to buy another snowmobile and not regret it.

Used to ride my GT snowracer off the roof of my 2 story house the snow got so high when I was younger. Drifts could reach right to the roof sometimes.

BTW, 2 degrees here right now.........wife wants me to go get coffee from Tim's. HA!

Haven't seen a good snowfall in my area of Canada in like 8+ years, sold BOTH my snowmobiles because of it. Hell a few years ago I was seeing rain in February......wrong, so wrong.

I hope we get pounded this year, I want to buy another snowmobile and not regret it.

Used to ride my GT snowracer off the roof of my 2 story house the snow got so high when I was younger. Drifts could reach right to the roof sometimes.

BTW, 2 degrees here right now.........wife wants me to go get coffee from Tim's. HA!

ha my ass i bet u went and got it too lol

ha my ass i bet u went and got it too lol

Now I want it coffee from tim's too :lol:

Damn...... It's like 70 outside right now, maybe just a tad cooler. But the thing here in Florida, I'm sure the Reaperman can attest to, is its too humid. When its hot, Its this weird kinda status ailment. One day I was riding a bike, during the peak of summer, and it was so humid, my sweat wasn't evaporating. I'm not kidding, usually the air evaporates the sweat, causing a cooling effect. NO!!! not this day, It was like a sauna, but with wind. And when it gets cold, (cold for us thin bloods) The humidity chills our bones. 50 degrees when it's humid feels like 30. Damn this crazy weather.

yeah it's gets humid as fuck over here. I agree with almost everything Belthasar said. It gets pretty bad here sometimes, but the humidity when it's cold isn't that bad, since cold air has trouble keeping moisture anyway ;p

Edited by Reaper man

Guest veristic

Ya'll are worrying about the cold while my neck of the woods is worrying about forest fires. Kinda funny how different geographies bring about different issues.

Guest veristic

Ya'll are worrying about the cold while my neck of the woods is worrying about forest fires. Kinda funny how different geographies bring about different issues.

Same here, some people close by had to evacuate.

Yeah my parents had to evac. And a friend of our receptionist at work, his house burned down to the ground.