I'm Cold....

Bambi

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to think it was only yesterday it was 24 degrees in good ol Montreal. Now it's friking 4 (with a high of 10 today D:~)

And to think it was only yesterday it was 24 degrees in good ol Montreal. Now it's friking 4 (with a high of 10 today D:~)

I'm down by Windsor, It get freezing cold but we'll prolly not see any snow till January

When I worked in the mountains I HATED the cold. Being down the hill I never really had to deal with the cold, but wow up there it SNOWED! I have never been in the snow prior to that. Soon afterward I grew to hate it, to damn cold, got in the way of the hikes, etc..

When I worked in the mountains I HATED the cold. Being down the hill I never really had to deal with the cold, but wow up there it SNOWED! I have never been in the snow prior to that. Soon afterward I grew to hate it, to damn cold, got in the way of the hikes, etc..

It's not that I hate the Snow (Except to drive through it) cause it's fun to go snowmobiling :lol:

I'm down by Windsor, It get freezing cold but we'll prolly not see any snow till January

Montreal will see snow. No matter what. IT WILL SEE SNOW.

Montreal will see snow. No matter what. IT WILL SEE SNOW.

I should hope so or that snow festival thing would kinda suck :lol:

Damn...... It's like 70 outside right now, maybe just a tad cooler. But the thing here in Florida, I'm sure the Reaperman can attest to, is its too humid. When its hot, Its this weird kinda status ailment. One day I was riding a bike, during the peak of summer, and it was so humid, my sweat wasn't evaporating. I'm not kidding, usually the air evaporates the sweat, causing a cooling effect. NO!!! not this day, It was like a sauna, but with wind. And when it gets cold, (cold for us thin bloods) The humidity chills our bones. 50 degrees when it's humid feels like 30. Damn this crazy weather.

Never doubt Montreal weather.

Plus I need that snow, I need to play my friking ice hockey without gear damnit.