GOAL: 250,000 POSTS by END OF THE YEAR!

Alpha

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I joined 1Emulation because of the atmosphere. I got alot of info from the various threads, and also got to see what alot of you are made of. I like it here alot, Hell, this is my first stop when the PC fires up. And lately, I find myself here more than I game. But that will change. It's just nice to speak with all the different sorts. It's cool to find so many different people who like the same things. You like a game that none of your friends like? You'll probably find a fan boy in here somewhere. I'm just glad to be a part of this.

i totally agree.ive beeen looking around a few forums im only joined to one other.

but this ones the best! :peopleseybrow:

just a bunch of cool people here!

Well I joined 1Emulation because of the atmosphere. I got alot of info from the various threads, and also got to see what alot of you are made of. I like it here alot, Hell, this is my first stop when the PC fires up. And lately, I find myself here more than I game. But that will change. It's just nice to speak with all the different sorts. It's cool to find so many different people who like the same things. You like a game that none of your friends like? You'll probably find a fan boy in here somewhere. I'm just glad to be a part of this.

i totally agree.ive beeen looking around a few forums im only joined to one other.

but this ones the best! :peopleseybrow:

just a bunch of cool people here!

you two are awesome, hope you guys stay forever like we have.

"The diamonds never broke! SO why should we!?

Just becuz the world was blinded by our greatness, doesn't mean we cant see!"

*300 theme*

And let the whole world know! That---- more than 300 1emu members--- gave their lives....POSTING! So that one day, the WWW will recognize our power!

Men get you fingers ready!

FOR TONIGHT! WE DINE IN OUR ROOMS!!!!!!!

YOOSHA!

*army roar* :P:P:P:mad0::mad0:

^^we can do it!

Update for this week ...

- 230,196 posts (to Tuesday, October 30th, 2007)

------------------

19,804 posts to go until 12/31/2007 (the end of the year)!

Let's keep on working at achieving this goal. :naughty: