Hot chicks with douche bags

Mag

You guys where looking way too deep into this whole "girls" thing. Man....I remember, I was just happy to be friends with guys.....haha, the thought of any of them liking me seemed out of the picture, I was like, "no way, guys wont like me, I'm too goofy, I'm weird, and fat (all girls think this at least once in their lives, whether it's true or not)"

Anyway.... Girls, at least the ones I know....aren't some shallow female dogs, and would settle for almost anyone...

I mean, I went out with a guy who was once referred to as "a regurgitated baby in a trash can"...So....Come on you people...thinking all this in depth hoo-honky about girls, don't be silly.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys where looking way too deep into this whole "girls" thing. Man....I remember, I was just happy to be friends with guys.....haha, the thought of any of them liking me seemed out of the picture, I was like, "no way, guys wont like me, I'm too goofy, I'm weird, and fat (all girls think this at least once in their lives, whether it's true or not)"

Anyway.... Girls, at least the ones I know....aren't some shallow female dogs, and would settle for almost anyone...

I mean, I went out with a guy who was once referred to as "a regurgitated baby in a trash can"...So....Come on you people...thinking all this in depth hoo-honky about girls, don't be silly.

Yeah well I live in L.A. where girls think they're celebrities. They seem to know early on they don't need to settle because they get to pick from the litter. I don't feel like settling for superficial chickenheads who lie to you instead of being honest when a guy approaches.

Or you can be super ripped male stripper and you dont need jack! EX:

*Surfer voice*

"Hey, what's going on?

What's your name?

Huh, Susan?Cool! Huh, you seen me dance?

Where did you see me dance? WHere?

Ah, alright! We should go out sometimes, I'll cheat on you, take care!"

then why am I still single?! :naughty:

Bad genes? I've been wondering the same thing, although I "almost" did have a girlfriend in my earlier life... that just didn't work out the way I would have wanted it to.

CONTRADICTION!

If girls aren't "shallow dogs," why would they "settle for almost anyone?" Wouldn't someone who is deep be a bit more selective than "anyone?" :naughty:

(Just for the sake of argument, btw)

CONTRADICTION!

If girls aren't "shallow dogs," why would they "settle for almost anyone?" Wouldn't someone who is deep be a bit more selective than "anyone?" :naughty:

(Just for the sake of argument, btw)

She's trying to say, albeit in a bad way, that not all girls expect the cream of the crop and would be glad as it is just to have someone.

All I'm saying is, if you meet someone you like, ask 'em out. Do it or don't, whatever. But I always had way more luck getting to know someone first, and find out if it was more than attraction, then ask them if they wanted to go wherever........ If you don't have a girl, it's one of four things.

Your not meeting the right girls.....(if any....)

Your not getting over yourself (swallow your pride and ask her!!)

You are overlooking someone

Or you have the worst luck......

Lets use Reaperman as an example. He asks why he doesn't have a girl yet. He isn't ugly. So it has to be his personality. You gotta meet a girl that you mesh with. So get your ass out there and socialize.

But then again, it could be bad luck.

It's just this simple. If you don't have a girl, you haven't met her yet. Or you don't have the balls to just talk to her. Or maybe you are overlooking someone fantastic, because perhaps you are too superficial?? Whatever......................

Edited by Belthasar

Well the last 3 girls I asked out the first one busted a Houdini on me, the second I went out with and told me she'd like to meet again but that didn't happen after 2-3 weeks of trying, and the third we hit it off but she was looking for the one to marry even though she was just 2 years older. There's a word in korean and i'm gonna share it with all of you now about how I feel asking girls out at this point: ggichanuh. It means hassle.