Hot chicks with douche bags

Mag

I remember many light years ago when I would drool over the prettiest girls my eyes would catch. I don't really do it as much today, but sometimes I can catch myself staring at a girl for the last 20-30 seconds :thumbsup1:.

Anyway, I remember all the girls would always be with the dumbest guys. These guys failed at life, dressed like idiots, and obviously smoked more crack than they could afford. They are so messed up that it becomes extremely easy for them to talk to any girl they desire. And over time, when that pretty girl realizes that all the nice guys don't have balls to talk with them, they eventually hook up with the loser.

Unfortunately, I still see it today. There have been numerous occasions that I stop at an intersection and look across my shoulder to see a beautiful blonde in the passenger side. I then look at the guy in the front seat and he has piercings all over, tattoos, and I hear some punk rap at maximum volume coming out of the car.

So it isn't because these beautiful girls desire douche bags, it's simply because the smart guys are too shy to approach them.

That's my hypothesis. :banghead:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always used to wonder why no girls would ever want me, I would always see guys that I thought I was better then in all aspects (my opinion of course :P) and wonder why they did not choose me over them. It was easy for me to like girls that I should never be with or never will be with because it added to the excuse and denial aspect of the reason as to why I never got chicks. I remember seeing all my friends except me with women, no matter how unattractive either were. I also remember lying about my virginity status because I was so ashamed of still being a virgin, I would also lie about things I would do with women or greatly exaggerate it so I would not feel so pathetic around everyone.

Another thing is, what ever we may perceive as ugly, douche baggish, dumb, horrible personality, arrogant, and whatever else, may be entirely different then what a girl perceives as such. I used to think the same way, I eventually realized it's jealousy. The fact that someone I think I am better then is getting a girl I feel should be with me. So we insult them. When I finally got a girl, (not due to me going out and getting, it happened because of an odd situation and she basically forced it upon me) she taught me how to act, say what at certain times, how to fix myself up and dress, how to kiss, have sex, etc.. She also taught me what it was like to be hurt.

Thing is, after all my experiences in the past few years I learned if you are socially inept towards women, set your standards and expectations way above what you can possibly get, have no experience, do not know how to present your self in an attractive way, or know how to control your emotions you are NOT going to get the girl you long for. Plain and simple. My advice, start from the bottom (not a total trailer trash fugly whore), learn how to talk to and deal with women and go from there.

Well, When I was real young, I was awkward. I was very insecure and let people walk on me. In middle school, my attitude started to change a bit. But just slightly. By the time I hit high school, I really started to be... somewhat secure. I wasn't really popular, BUT, I was cool with everyone that was a cool person. I have been slightly overweight all my life. In my posted pics, you may not see this. But I see this. It's how I perceive me. Back in the day, I cared too much. Now I don't give a damn. Sure I want to look good, but I don't, so flock it. You see, you will NEVER truly be happy, or be able to make someone else happy unless you are happy with yourself first. To some extent of course...... It is THE 1ST RULE!You CANNOT make someone else happy. They either are happy with who you are, or they aren't. There really is no gray area on this. If you are looking for happiness in others, you will fail. If you are happy with yourself, and surround yourself with good people, then you will find happiness.

SECOND... You have to get over yourself. I have a friend, who is real lonely. He has said things like, you always seem to get the girl. He is totally jealous of me at current. Thing is, he is an ass. Straight up. He turns into an asshole more often than not. Also he tries too hard. When you TRY... your not actually being yourself. 'Cause I don't have to try to be myself, I just am. You don't have to try, you just are. Anything else is fraud. Sure, you can want to change things about yourself. For instance, I can be an asshole too sometimes. And I don't like this aspect of me. I do my best to just let things go that are bothering me, instead of letting it eat away at me, and make me .... well... a douchebag. So yea, in certain things, you can try, per say. But... Going out of your way for something trivial, is meaningless. It's a waste of time, and let me tell you, we don't have any time to spare on BS in our lives. It is if I blinked, and now I'm 29. And besides, Yoda said it best. "Do or do not... there is no try" So my advice on this point. Be yourself. If there are things you don't like about yourself, just work on them. Don't be something you are not. You WILL fail, one way or another.

Let me tell you from personal experience, do not ever, I repeat, ever, change WHO you are for anyone else. If you are to change, do it for yourself. What I mean is, if there is a change to be made, it has to be REAL in your heart and mind. If you do something for someone and not yourself,(and trust me, you probably wont know if it is truly what you wanted until its over with), you will not attain true fulfillment. And all that you invested, will be lost. (TIME)

Doing things because you truly want to, is the only way to attain trueness with yourself, which in turn, is the only way to be able to truly be there for someone. Rewriting yourself for the sake of others alone, will end in a horrible mess. OK OK redundant...... have to get that point across. Sore spot.

So, this works in reverse...... Don't try to change other people..... (My girl just reminded me) If you have an issue, talk with them about it. Do not try to change them. Sure there are little things that really do not count. But if someone talks alot, for instance, do not try and make them shut up all the time. My friend of 10 years is going through this with his wife......I caught her telling him to zip it. She is always trying to re-write him, it will only end in critical error. C U Next Thursday.... Beooootch.

I'm sorry, I read GC and Fatal's posts, and I got on a tirade. This is what I want to leave you with. Be yourself. Don't put up with BS because you are lonely. Or else you will be even lonelier than before, you'll just have this person to answer to............ And if your with some beotch, or asshole, you will not only be unhappy, but possibly miss an opportunity to meet a better person.

So if you are happy with yourself, you exude confidence. Confidence is a multiplier on how ones perceived. And remember, guys.... if you have the confidense to just talk to a girl, you already have what it take to ask them out. GC was right, you're just too shy. And Fatal was right, you gotta know how to act. And my answr to that is, get in there and learn!!!!!!!! Don't let those douchebags keep getting the girl you numbskull!

Approaching a girl isn't actually hard, what is hard is getting over yourself, the problem lies there.

Oh, By the way, those guys in the pics are Douchebags, and I am not jealous. Ha ha they look so silly.

Sorry again, about the rant. Just be glad I didn't go into Ultra detail.

i dont know about you guys, but flock being yourself. if im myself, i'm going to be whipping out my wang in her face. let me tell you guys something, if you guys want to get some sex, and i'm talking some real good sex, act like the biggest flavor flav you can. cash out $300 from your bank and get them all in 20's and flash them to the girls. they'll love it cause they see you got money.

girls love guys with money, and more money, more honey! so you know what means, it becomes a long night afterwards. flock yeah!

i dont know about you guys, but flock being yourself. if im myself, i'm going to be whipping out my wang in her face. let me tell you guys something, if you guys want to get some sex, and i'm talking some real good sex, act like the biggest flavor flav you can. cash out $300 from your bank and get them all in 20's and flash them to the girls. they'll love it cause they see you got money.

girls love guys with money, and more money, more honey! so you know what means, it becomes a long night afterwards. flock yeah!

you flokin said it! :thumbsup1:

The funny thing about flavor flav is that he pretty much proves that insecure women will chase a guy who's on tv because they think he has money.

Dammit, I hate it when SuperSoaka is right. :supernerd: